Chapter 2: Why Am I Here?

It was Saturday evening when the reception phone suddenly rang.

"Trix, will you please take it? I gotta run to the bathroom." Amy yelled from the reception which was connected to Trixie's office, so the sound didn't need to travel far.

"Sure, I'll take care of it Ames." Trixie said as she walked out there whilst Amy quikly ran towards the restrooms.

"Reception, how can I help you?" Trixie said when she saw the call had come from one of their rooms.

"I need you here, come now." She heard a woman's voice with a Russian accent say before the line abruptly cut off indicating that the woman had hung up immediately after making the request. Trixie knew it had to be Katya.

"What the fuck?" Trixie thought.

"Amy, I'm going to check on a room." Trixie yelled, hearing an okay yelled in response seconds later.

As Trixie made her way to the staircase that lead to the second floor she couldn't help but imagine all the possible different reasons there could be for why Katya needed her.

Was it something as ordinary as a need of toilet paper?
Was it the locks on the doors failing again?
Could Katya possibly think she was some sort of prostitute and that was why she wanted her up there?

She shook her head to rid herself of the ridiculous thought before she knocked on the door of room 102, loosing any ability to speak as the Russian woman opened, dripping wet, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

"Why did you need me to come here?" Trixie asked, trying to divert her eyes from the deliciously toned arm and leg muscles on the other woman's body.

"Shower is broken, you fix." Katya stated in a bored tone. Trixie simply nodded before making her way inside, blushing when she saw clothing and other items strewn about, including a vibrator and  multiple pieces of lingerie that made the brown eyed girl wet from even just imagining what they could look like on the Russian woman's slim form.
More disturbing however was the gun placed on the dresser next to what looked like a large doll head with messy, short brown hair.

"You make habit of staring at things from guests?" She heard the Russian say into her ear, only now realizing that the woman had come to stand right behind her.

"Uhm, no, sorry. It was just.. never mind." Trixie said flustered before quickly entering the bathroom.

"What's the issue?" The brown eyed girl asked as she stepped into the shower.

"No hot water, tap is stuck." The woman said, looking very amused as Trixie attempted to turn it.

The young owner turned on the water, not bothering that she would be drenched, because she knew it was usually easier to move the heat control when the water was on.
She wrapped the bottom of her shirt around the handle and twisted it hard, sighing in relief when hot water came streaming down.

"There, all fixed." Trixie stated as she turned the water off.

"Yes, I can see I can take very hot, very wet shower now." The woman replied in a seductive tone as Trixie followed her gaze to where the brown eyed girl's white shirt was completely drenched and now sticking to her breats and bra. The young girl quickly put her arms in front of herself to cover up.

"Uhm, okay, I'll just be going. Have a nice shower." The girl said as she quickly walked towards the door, confused and embarrassed. Just as she put her hand on the handle, a hand on her wrist stopped her from opening the door.

"You know, кукла. I am very bored. Alexej insisted we must come here and not stay at fancy hotel in middle of city. But if you ever have time off, maybe we could make it interesting." The woman said, moving Trixie's drenched hair go the side to place a soft kiss on the girl's neck before latching on to the spot and sucking hard.

"I-I.. I can't...I don't know.. I.." trixie had lost all train of thought.
How could she not?
Here this gorgeous, mysterious, very sexy Russian woman was, very blatantly hitting on her, making Trixie feel things she hadn't felt in years.

"You don't know what, детка? You are  gay, yes?" The woman asked before taking Trixie's earlobe in her mouth making the young girl let out a soft moan.

"Ye-yeah, yes I'm gay." She breathed out as Katya wrapped one arm around her to pull her close, her back to Katya's front, and the other landed on Trixie's thigh and was now traveling up her side.

"Just like I thought, so why you do not just relax, and we can have fun sometime, yes?" Katya stated before reaching up to squeeze Trixie's clothed breast as her lips continued their attack on her neck, making the brown eyed girl moan loudly.

Katya was right, Trixie needed to relax. She never did anything other than work, except sometimes play her guitar. She never drank anymore, never went on dates, she couldn't even remember the last time she got fucked.

Maybe an unexpected adventure with the Russian guest wouldn't be so bad?

"Mhm... yeah." She replied through high pitched moans as Katya's hand continued to massage her breast.
And suddenly all the contact stopped, the woman moving away and Trixie left even more confused than she already was.

"Good, we will find time then. Thank you for fixing shower." The woman stated with a bright smile.

"Uhm, okay, bye. Have a good shower." Trixie said frazzled as she opened the door and exited the room, leaning against the wall beside it to catch her breath once the door closed.

What the actual fuck just happened?

As the young blonde returned to the reception, Amy looked like she was about to die from laughter.

"What the hell happened to you?" She said as she giggled.

"I have no fucking idea."