Chapter 12: Why Do I Want You?

Room 102 quickly became a mess as the two drunk women entered, pulling off eachothers clothes recklessly and bumping into things as they moved towards the bed.

Trixie pushed the older woman down as she climbed on top of her in a straddle position, the Russian enjoying the position greatly as it allowed her to grab onto the younger woman's full ass whilst also having a marvelous direct view of the girl's impressive cleavage.

Katya couldn't think of a woman more perfect than Trixie.
The Barbie was not only funny, successful and smart, but also so incredibly blessed in terms of looks. Her hair laying in large, luscious blonde curls, her curves sinful and her waist slim.
She had large eyes which were always packed with feature enhancing makeup and the most adorable smile Katya knew of, which was always painted up with a pink lip color.
She was pure perfection.
The Russian could hardly believe that someone like Trixie was single, let alone spent time thinking and waiting for someone like Katya.

She knew she didn't deserve the doll's endless patience.
She didn't deserve the brown eyed girl at all.
And yet, she couldn't stop herself from continuously going after the younger girl.

The girl who moved like a flower pedal who was pulling Katya to her with more force than her mass.
The Russian becoming like Newton's apple as she fell and rolled towards the younger girl.

Trixie leaned down and attacked Katya's neck, pulling the older woman from her thoughts. The brown eyed girl was determined to paint the Russian's neck with as many marks as the woman had left her with the last time they were together.
Katya moaned as the younger girl licked and sucked her skin, grasping onto the girl's hair when she had made her way to the Russian's nipple and lightly tugged at it with her teeth before soothing it with her tounge.

Katya was sure that this was what heaven felt like, and if it wasn't then it wasn't worth all the drama.

"Aah Trixie, fuuck... Go in bedside drawer, there is surprise." The older woman groaned out as the younger touched her above the fabric of her panties.

Trixie looked in the drawer, and there was a surprise allright. A large purple strap on and a bottle of lube. She pulled the objects out of the drawer and handed them to the Russian.

"I want to fuck you. Is it okay?" Katya asked, making the younger smile before she shyly nodded.

The Russian quickly fastened the strap on to herself, groaning when she looked up again to find Trixie, now completely naked, touching herself while staring at the blue eyed woman.

Trixie felt bolder and more confident, which probably mostly had to do with the sheer amount of alcohol she had in her system. Nevertheless she enjoyed it greatly when she saw Katya's jaw drop as the brown eyed girl inserted two fingers into herself while the older woman was lubing up.

"You will be death of me." Katya said, shaking her head in amusement.

"Get on all fours." The Russian demanded in a dominant tone which highlighted the woman's accent. Trixie scrambled into the position, the older woman adjusting her slightly until she was correctly placed.

"Ready?" Katya asked as she rubbed the head of the dildo against Trixie's opening, mixing the lube with the wetness dripping from younger girl.

"I'm ready." Trixie confirmed, mentally begging for the older woman to hurry up and get inside her already, desperately wanting to be filled.

Moments later she got her wish as the head of the dildo breached her opening, stretching her in the most delicious way. The young girl let her head fall back and closing her eyes, focusing solely on breathing as Katya filled her to the brim.

"Oh Детка, you are so wet for me, I think we could maybe have skipped lube." Katya said with a teasing tone

"Shut up you cunt." Trixie replied with a laugh, but loosing her breath the next second when Katya pulled almost all the way out before pushing back in.

"Oh jesus fuck!" The brown eyed girl screamed out, her hands grabbing onto the sheets for stability. Katya was so precise in her movements, pushing Trixie towards her high faster than she'd ever reached it before.

"Please, harder...mhmmmm. Katya, fuck me harder, please. I'm so fucking close." Trixie begged, her sentences more and more incoherent.

Katya grabbed the young girl's hair, pulling it deliciously hard as her hips moved at a punishing pace. The older woman feeling her high coming aswell from the friction the harness created, the design of the dildo being so that the wearer also received pleasure through clitoral pressure.

"Tell me when you think you must let go." The older woman demanded. Trixie nodded despite not fully understanding the Russian's intentions.

Katya was so close, her fingertips digging into the doll's porcelain skin as she pushed into the girl in fast and hard movements.

"I'm there...I need to...please.." The younger girl said, desperately trying to make her point come across despite her brain being clouded by alcohol, lust and the need for release.

"Wait, hold it longer." The Russian demanded, making the younger girl squirm and whine. Katya let her hand come down on Trixie's ass, enjoying the way it jiggled at the contact and the loud moan the girl released.

"Answer me." Katya said as she pulled almost all the way out and pushed herself fully in again in one particularly hard thrust, making Trixie scream out in pleasure.

"Please Katya... I-I can't hold anymore..please.. I need.." The younger girl pleaded, tears threatening to spill.

"Cum." The Russian said as she trusted impossibly harder, the young girl yelling out the blue eyed woman's name as she finally reached her high. Katya reaching her own moments later, slowing her movements as they both rode out their orgasms.

"That was fucking incredible." Trixie stated before she whined from overstimulation as the older woman pulled out. The younger girl suddenly feeling emptier than she ever had before.

"It was. You really are perfect woman, Trixie." Katya said as she removed the harness and layed down next to the brown eyed girl.

"Oh please, don't say shit you don't mean." Trixie said with a roll of her eyes as she snuggled into the older woman's chest. The Russian let her fingers comb through Trixie's long blonde curls before answering.

"I do mean it. There is no more perfect woman." Katya stated with nothing but seriousness in her voice. Trixie looked up at the woman with innocent, doe like eyes.

"I can think of one." She said with a soft smile.

"Really? Who кукла?" The Russian asked, her voice warm and loving.

"You." The brown eyed girl responded quickly before hiding her face in the older woman's neck, leaving Katya cooing at the woman's adorable nature.

Katya's head filled with thoughts of how this was what life should be like.

Life should be joking with someone who understands your humor.

Life should be laying next to someone who can go from the sexiest human on earth to the cutest innocent bunny in seconds.

Life should be staying with Trixie forever.

But that was impossible.
In no time at all she would have to wake up from this dream and face her bleak reality.