Chapter 6: Is This Goodbye?

Katya gently pulled Trixie's shirt above her head, her eyes wide as she viewed Trixie's breasts which were almost spilling out of her lacy light pink bra. The Russian's lips attached themselves to the swell of the younger girl's breasts. Her lipstick painting the pale skin bright red.

Trixie reached for the older woman's zipper, Katya instead opting to just pull the entire dress off by force, the ripping of the seams ringing loudly out through the room.

"I did not like it much anyway." Katya stated with a laugh as she viewed the ruined garment where it layed on the ground. Trixie couldn't help but laugh with her.

Katya's hands went to the brown eyed girl's skirt, carefully stripping the garment off her wide hips. The Russian caressed the newly revealed skin, teasing her fingertips along the hem of Trixie's panties.

Trixie had never experienced anyone who looked at her like Katya did.
The woman's ocean eyes seemed mesmerized by Trixie's body as her hands explored each dip and curve.
Her red lips careful and caring as they traveled across her skin.

Katya gently unhooked the curvy girl's bra, taking her large breasts in her hands as soon as they were freed from the restricting garment.

Trixie reached up and loosened the front clasp on Katya's black strapless bra, moaning at the sight of her small perky breasts hovering above her toned stomach. The Russian's skin was covered in tattoos, the ink seeming to enhance the intensity of her strong muscles.

"You're gorgeous Katya." Trixie said breathlessly as the woman continued her attack on the young girl's skin, clearly intent on marking it up as much as possible.

Katya pulled Trixie's panties down, lifting the girl's legs so she could situate herself between the thick thighs.

"You are perfect, like Barbie doll." The Russian woman spoke before placing a soft kiss on Trixie's knee. The younger girl giggled as she viewed the woman with a gaze of what anyone watching might have called love.
Trixie would never say that herself tho, after all this was a woman she barely knew.

Who really falls in love that quickly?

"Tell me what you want, детка." Katya said making Trixie remember her dream and grow increasingly wet.

"Tell me you want this."

At least in her dreams Katya wouldn't have to dissapear. Maybe she would be able to keep the memory of the weeks they had alive. Remember how the woman had made the most ordinary of days seem interesting.

"I want you to make me remember you. Make it impossible for me to forget your touch. Fuck me so good that no one will ever compare." Trixie said honestly.

"Я с ума сойду с тобой, детка." The woman spoke.

Trixie had no idea what the words meant, but she completely forgot to ask as Katya's tounge licked around her clit before it traveled between her lips, licking up and down in slow teasing stripes.

"Mhmmm, more, please. Katya, more." Trixie begged as her hand found Katya's hair. The blue eyed woman entered a single digit inside her, pushing it deep before curling it upwards. Moments later she pulled it back, reentering the next time with her warm, wet tounge beside it making Trixie shiver in pleasure.

Trixie's thighs threatened to squeeze closer together as Katya continued. The Russian quickly removed her finger, only leaving her tounge as her hands held the young girl's juicy thighs apart, loving the feeling of her fingers sinking into the soft skin.
She circled her tounge inside of Trixie, switching directions occasionally and every now and then licking upwards to hit the spot that made Trixie's vision blurry.

Katya removed her mouth from Trixie, which to the Russian's amusement, made the young girl whine.

"Hold your legs open." The Russian demanded, her voice deeper and her accent thick making Trixie's clit pulsate slightly, her entire body seeming far too responsive to anything the older woman requested.

Katya leaned up to kiss her again, the younger girl moaning as she tasted herself when the older woman's tounge entered her mouth. Suddenly she felt two fingers enter her, pushing in with force, making Trixie's back arch of the bed and her toes curl as Katya's fingers moved at a quick pace.

Trixie's high hit her like a runaway train, fast and intense and with no possibility of stopping. She pulled back from their shared kiss as she cried out the older woman's name at the top of her lungs.

"Katyaaa! Holy fucking shit!" She moaned as she collapsed on the bed, completely drained of energy.
Katya removed her fingers and licked them clean, making the young girl groan.

"You taste sweet." The Russian stated as she layed down next to Trixie, the brown eyed girl hiding her face in the covers from embarrassment at another one of Katya's bold statements, the courage of desire having melted away.

Katya's hand lifted Trixie's head out from the covers, tucking away the loose strands of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"You are adorable, but do not hide. I want to see your face until I must forget it." The older woman said softly, the dark eyes of want and pleasure having faded, only care and sorrow remaining in the beautiful ocean blues.

"I wish you didn't have to forget me." Trixie said, taking Katya's hand in hers and kissing the older woman's wrist.

"I also wish that, but it is unfortunate reality." The Russian replied.

"You know, there's a folk song that tells the story about a person crossing a mountain and meeting a loved one again on a field of flowers despite all the hardships on the path there. Maybe we will be like that. Maybe someday we'll meet again at a field of flowers at the other side of the mountain." Trixie said as her fingers traveled aimlessly up and down Katya's arm.

"Perhaps we will. Nothing is impossible, кукла." Katya said, kissing the top of the brown eyed girl's head.

Soon enough the land of dreams pulled Trixie to it, the last thing she could hear being a frase in a language she did not speak.

"В другой жизни я мог бы любить тебя. До свидания, Trixie."