Together again

Ignoring Smokey's question I hug the person that was at the door as I cry in his arms. Smokey was getting mad so I pull away from him. I was trying not to cry to explain to Smokey.

"Babe this is....my brother Dizzel." he looked so confused I don't blame him my brother was suppose to be died I was there for his funeral.

"You have a brother?" smoke asks me.

"I thought you were died?" I ask Dizzel.

"I had to fake my own death to be safe."

"Babe let him in" Smokey said to me I forgot he was still standing outside. "Come in" I say moving out of the way.

We walk into the living room as I sit down with Smokey and Dizzel sits in the single chair.

"I know I have a lot to explain but I'm going to make this short. First off I found out where you lived because I stopped by mom's house before I got here-" before he said anything else Izaiah ran down the stairs into the living room.

Running straight to Smokey for he can pick him up.

"Is he yours?" Dizzel asks me.

"Yeah his name's Izaiah and 2 years old." I smile over at Smokey.

"He is really cute" he says looking at him "but like I was saying I was at moms I had to fake my death to make some people believe they killed me yes I did get shot that night but I didn't die. I owed people some stuff after I lost their dope on a drive by they finally stopped looking for me when they thought I was "dead" I could have came back a long time ago but I decided to make a new living. I'm sorry I know I left you with mom and wasn't there for you I just hope you can forgive me." the last words he said meant so much and I do forgive him.

I got off the couch and went over to hug him "I missed you" I whispered to him. "I missed you too little sis" we pulled apart and talked for about 2 more hours. I told him about me and what's happened he was surprised when I told him mom kicked me out.

"Well little sis I have to get going but call me if you need anything" he said writing his number on a piece of paper.

"Oh and Smokey take care of her and my little nephews and niece." I smiled at Smokey and started laughing again being all protective.

We said bye and he left. Got to say I missed him very much. I was walking to the kitchen when Smokey's phone was ringing on the table I grabbed it and looked at the caller id that said it was bae. I answered it to see who the heck it was.

Phone Conversation

Me: Hello

Girl: Who is this? Where is my man?

Me: Little girl this is his girlfriend and he ain't your man hoe so back off and don't call his phone AGAIN!!

Girl: Me a hoe? No you the h-

End of Phone Call

I was so mad that when I saw Smokey walk into the kitchen I slapped him with all I had.

•--------•-------•-------•--------•--------•

You guys probably thought I was going to be some ex of hers didn't you :) well short update but anyways enjoy Dizzel in media.

Is Smokey really with another woman after he just got Princess back?