Pay back

This chapter is all about slider.

Slider in media.

Slider POV

After Smokey texted me saying they are back together and not hit her up anymore I got pissed. This was my big chance of taking something from him that's meaningful. I do feel bad for Princess I don't really like her and I hate kids I just want payback. Ever since Smokey's dad gave him the spot in his game he became boss and the biggest drug lord my boys and I are trying to take him down so that's why I am getting close to Princess but that hoe changed her number.

I'll get it though no doubt about that. We are planning on following Princess around for a couple days and wait till she's alone just her without Izaiah and Smokey. I'm walking around the mall and trying to hit up some girls but I noticed Princess walking out of one store and into another I tell my boys to see if she has Izaiah or Smokey is around.

I start walking my way to where she's at guess Izaiah and Smokey are in a different store so this is good way to get her I tell my boys to watch my back as I walk into the store.

"Hey beautiful" I say behind her. The smile on her face disappeared when she saw me.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" she asked I just smirked at her. I hug her from behind and put my gun to the lower back of her enough for anyone to notice.

"Let's go now!" I growl into her ear and started walking to the back of exit. We got out and I put a paper towel over her mouth that had alcohol to make her pass out.

I shove her into the back seats of the car and my guy drives off. I grab her phone and call up her man I feel sorry for him.

Phone call

Him: Hey baby where are you?

Me: (laughs into the phone) this isn't your girl, and you won't be getting her back either little man.

Him: Where the fuck is my girl?! Who the fuck is this?!

Me: Your boy Slider (I smirk as I say it)

Him: Bring me back my-

End of phone call

Merry Christmas everyone hope you enjoy I will be making straight away updates from now on so watch for updates not edited so sorry for errors throughout the book but I'm getting bored of this so it will be finishing soon and will be working on my other book :)