The "Friend?" & The Wedding

This is my last chapter i'll do a epilogue gonna be a while till I get there read my other book also.

♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡

Smokey gets up and he jumps on him wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing his cheek. What the hell is this he isn't even worried about me. I pushed past them and walk out the restaurant I had enough girls come around claiming Smokey theirs I should just let them have him. Smokey runs out with the hoe behind him I had it and not gonna deal with it.

"Yo baby chill let me explain!" Smokey yells behind me.

"Explain what?!" I yell back as I fight back tears.

"Stop running babe!" I hear him yell as I ran further away.

I felt arms wrap around me and pull me back carefully. "Babe please stop and let's talk." He says to me.

"Why?"

"She is just an old friend that I hadn't seen for a while."

"Sure she's an old friend..!" I semi yell. I look behind him and see her looking at us from afar.

"She is look I have never had something with her, I never will I'ma be marrying you in a couple hours and I would not be doing anything to jeopardize that nothing baby."

"Okay...." I say he gets a hold of my hand and walks me back to the girl that was still watching us.

"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble I didn't mean to."

"It's okay." Smokey replies as I look away.

"Babe this is an old friend her name Jewel." I wave a little wave and look away.

"Well we gonna get going it's nice seeing you." Smokey says

"Nice seeing you to and nice to meet you umm....-"

"Princess" I say cutting her off.

"Nice to meet you Princess and I hope you have a wonderful wedding."

"Thank you." I say as Smokey led me to the car and opened my door so I could get it.

Smokey's POV

I was not happy Princess was rude to my friend. I can't blame her either cause I done her wrong so many times but I do love Princess and I'ma do anything in my strength to get her trust back.

"I love you." I say. She didn't respond so I look over and she had fallen asleep against the window. I get her hand and bring it up to my lips leaving a small kiss on her hand.

"I..love..you to..." Was the last thing I heard as she was sound asleep.

At a light I took a picture of her and put it as my home and lock screen because she was so beautiful. This is the girl I'ma marry, the girl of my dreams, the girl I could of lost forever....I'ma make sure I do right and not hurt her no more her and my kids have became my main priority. Don't get me wrong I'm still in the game but soon enough I'll leave it so my family will always feel safe.

I pull up to the house and go get Princess out the car getting her into the house and in bed kissing her forehead and leaving to a hotel room till tomorrow. The day she becomes my wife.

-Wedding Day-

Princess POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes I look around at my room and find a letter on the side where Smokey sleeps.

Baby,

If you reading this that means you finally woke up. (Laughs to myself) I called Yvette to go help you get ready and your mama too they should get there around 8ish. I'll be waiting for you to walk down the aisle at the church and make you my wife. (Smiles) I would've loved to make you breakfast but I couldn't so I left you a McDonald's bag with everything you like on the kitchen counter. I love you and I can't wait to see you soon.

Smokey(:

I smiled at the letter he left me and looked at the time it was 7:25. I got up took a quick shower brushed my teeth and slipped on my robe I walked to the kitchen and saw 2 bags one from IHOP and another from McDonald's I got right to eating and when I finished my mama and Yvette barged into my house without knocking.

"Today is the big day honey you ready?" My mama asked me.

"Yes I'm really excited and nervous!"

"You will always be nervous honey come on let's get you dressed."

"Girl you ready for me to do your hair and makeup?" Yvette asks as she sets everything up in the bathroom.

"Yes I am where the kids?" I ask.

"Your father is bringing them soon and we will get them dressed you worry about yourself getting dressed." My mama told me as she sits me down on a chair so Yvette can start on my hair.

"Thank you mama." I smile

"No need to thank me honey." She kisses my forehead and walks out the room as the doorbell rang.

I got may hair and makeup finished I am looking myself in the long mirror in my bedroom as I look at the beautiful dress I had on and my little baby bump that was noticeable now.

"You look beautiful." I hear someone say as I turn around it was my dad with tears building up in his eyes.

"Thanks..." I turn back and look in the mirror.

"You ready to go everyone is waiting?" I smile yes I am ready.

"He's one lucky guy." My dad says giving a weak smile as he tries to hold back tears that escaped I whipped them off and kissed his cheek. We walked out the room and down the stairs everyone complemented me and my dress as we got out the house with all the kids and off to the church to the man that is waiting for me.

I told my dad and mom to walk me down since my mom was there and struggled just to serve food on the table I wanted to make sure she knew that I cared about her very much.

When the doors opened the kids walked down first and then the Yvette. I waited as everyone stood up and looked my way that I started to walk down everyone was looking at me but my eyes were on Smokey. He was trying so hard not to shed a tear but he couldn't I saw them slip down his cheek as he whipped them away that much quicker. I laughed at him a little to myself he never liked to show when he cried but I always caught him.

"We are gathered here today........." The preacher talked for a while and we said our vows when we put on our rings and said our I do's I knew that it would be a life changing event.

"You may now kiss the Bride." Smokey looked at me and smiled as he leans in and kisses my soft lips it was a short kiss but that kiss had so much emotion to it that made it 10 times better.

After the church we had a little party everyone was having a good time dancing and laughing. I met Smokey's family and some of his friends he met mine and everyone loved him. Smokey said he had a surprise for me and I'm very nervous on what it is.

"Here baby" he hands me a white envelope and smiles at me.

"What is it babe?" I question

"Open it and find out." I open it and got a big smile on my face it was 2 plane tickets to Hawaii I was so excited and hugged him so tight.

"I talked with your mom and dad and they will be taking the kids we can leave right now I packed your bags already and mine.

"So soon?"

"Yes baby you ready?" I smile and grab a hold of his hand "Yes I am ready." We walk off and get into his car as we drive off through the night all the way to the airport.

♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡

Vote.Comment.Share.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.