Baby on Board

Princess POV

They were just trying to find a way of telling me that I had gone into early labor from the kick to my side me. I went straight into surgery so they can take the baby's out before I had a miscarriage. Like I was unconscious they had to do a C- section to get them out. The doctors told us that our baby's would be in the hospital for about a month or two before they would be able to go home with us I got so upset that Smokey had to squeeze my hand. There was no complications with the baby's and they are doing good I would just have to hang in there and be strong for the both of them.

Everybody had left but Smokey. He kept looking at me like he always has with that sad look on his face. The I'm sorry this is happening to you again. I hated the sympathy look I was getting from everyone it made me feel like I was useless and vulnerable.

"What are you staring at?" he grabs my hand and smiles. "Just you baby I don't know what I would do without you and I just love looking at you because I almost lost the most precious jewel I will ever have." I felt my cheeks get warm and I hide my face in my hands. He moved my hands and got my face close to his and kisses my lips like I was gone forever. It was a kiss so magical.

-A couple minutes later-
I was lying on the hospital bed when I was wondering what we were going to name our twins I was so brain dead that I could not even think. "Baby...?" I look over to him while he watches the game on the TV.

"Hmm" he responds not taking his eyes off the TV.

"What are we going to name the baby's?" He looked at me and smiled so big. I looked at him confused at first then he spoke. "Jessica and Brandon" he said with a smile from ear to ear and with that I was okay. I kept wondering how he even came up with that so I had to ask.

"Baby where did you come up with that name?"
"You said those names when you were in your coma." He looked over at me and kissed my forehead "Rest baby so you can sleep off the medications they gave you." With that I closed my eyes and dozed off into a fairytale dream.

-Home-

Smokey explained everything that happened to me. I guess I was in a coma for 2 months. My mom has Izaiah so I can rest up tonight but I sure miss him. Spider, Yvette, Smokey, and I are going out tonight I guess Spider and Yvette been dating this whole time.

I already miss my babies they say we can't bring them home yet not till 2 more months but I'm sure going to be by their side every day.

We are at the nightclub but I ain't feeling it. Smokey got us drinks mine was a virgin drink because I was on medication and Yvette got me dancing now might as well enjoy this night. A slow song comes on and I started walking towards the booth because Spider and Yvette are dancing all dirty but I feel someone grab my hand as I turn around Smokey pulls me into him as we walk back into the crowd. We dance the rest of the night and noticed Spider and Yvette had left already so we leave also.

As we got home Smokey picks me up bridal style and takes me up to the bedroom laying me down on the bed, He starts kissing my lips and going to my neck. Things start getting heated and we slowed things down and cuddled up in bed for the rest of the night.

-Next morning-

Smokey is sleeping and I decided to make him some breakfast this morning. I go to the bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth put my hair in a high pony tail and walk down stairs.

I start making breakfast and heard him screaming my name from up stairs why is he screaming.

"Baby!!" he screams. I just stand in the kitchen waiting for him to come in.

When he walked in he looked so disappointed. "What's wrong babe?" I ask him.

"I was going to make us breakfast" he looked sad I just go and kiss him. "I win this time" and with that we laughed and finished cooking food. We were about to sit down and eat but someone knocked on the door.

"Baby let's go open the door i'll get on your back." he picked me up and ran to the door as I hold onto him laughing. He opened the door and I stopped laughing and got off his back.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you. How you been?"

"Baby who this?" Smokey asks as I look at the person I thought I would never see again.

That's all for tonight enjoy and baby Jessica and Brandon in the media :)