Birthday Party's Part 1

So in my last chapter I had to put that Smokey had got a divorce so he wouldn't have to get locked up because it's illegal to get married while still married. So for those that read the chapter before I edited it will help you. Now back to the story.

♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡ ○ • ♡

-Wedding Dress Store-

"You ready girl?" I ask Yvette as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Yes!!" She squealed

"Here I go....."

"Wow......you look so beautiful"

I look myself in the full length mirror at the beautiful dress. It was a strapless dress that showed of my glass figure. Bling throughout the whole dress making me glow the more I looked at it and see through on the lower part with a small train on the back just the way I wanted it.

"I want you to go try on your bridesmaid dress please?" I ask Yvette.

"Okay be right back." She walks back with the lady as I stand looking at my beautiful dress knowing in a couple days it will be my wedding day.

"You ready?" I heard Yvette from the dressing room.

"Yes!" I squealed

"You look so pretty." I say looking at her and standing side by side looking into the mirror.

"So happy for you girl."

"Thank you."

-Next day Birthday Party-

We talked to my dad about having all the kids birthday together as a big family it would be Andre, Izaiahs, and Diamonds birthday even though Andre's birthday passed we were going to celebrate it. I was in the kitchen cooking up the meal for today as I wait for Yvette to come to the house to help. My mom is decorating the outside and a bit inside setting up everything before the kids come back with Smokey, Spider, my dad, and my mom's boyfriend.

At the house was me, my mom, my dad's girlfriend, and soon Yvette. I kept the smaller kids here Jessica, Brandon, and Aiden. I heard a knock so I ran to answer it.

"Finally you're here." I gave Yvette a big hug.

"I know sorry I didn't know what to wear." Before I closed the door behind her Dizzel was coming up the stairs with a women on his arm and a little boy that looked about 2 and a little girl that looks 3.

"Sorry I hope you don't mind." Dizzel told me.

"Not at all come in..." I moved out of the way and let them come inside the house.

"So you going to introduce me?" I ask as they had made their way inside.

"Yes umm...this is my girlfriend Aubrey my son Elijah and my daughter Mia."

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Princess." I gave a polite smile "Dizzel I need your help outside can you come."

"Yeah. Babe you can go in the kitchen my mom and my sisters friend is in there."

As I walk outside with Dizzel I was wondering what was going on.

"So what's been going on with you?" I ask.

"I didn't tell no one I had kids...I did lose my first child...but we didn't want to live in misery so we had these two. One of them wasn't planned but I love them more than anything." He was looking down the whole time.

"How old are they?"

"My son 2 and my daughter 3."

"Does mom know.?"