Is the fight worth it?

2 months later...

Princess POV

It's been 2 months and today I get to bring my baby's home. Smokey and I are on the way to the hospital with Izaiah in the back seats. Ever since Smokey told me that he was messing with another girl I left with Izaiah to my mom's for a month. We started to work things out and I forgave him and moved back. He has been spending most of his time with me and Izaiah but he has been leaving in the middle night when he thinks I'm asleep.

"Smokey. ."

"Yes baby?"

"Where do you go in the middle of the night?" I asked him as I look over I see him clench the steering wheel.

"The trap baby why you ask?"

"Just wondering..." my voice slowly fading away I see him still clenching the steering wheel and that's when I know something is wrong.

We pull up to the hospital and I get out while Smokey gets Izaiah out of the car we walk in as a girl was being rolled into the hospital in a wheelchair. She looked over at Smokey and he gripped my hand tighter. I didn't pay it no mind and just walked to the elevator.

"Babe I'll be right up." Smokey said kissing my forehead and walked away as I walked into the elevator with Izaiah in my arms.

I go up and sign papers to get my baby girls. I waited for Smokey to come up but it had been 30 minutes since he left. I get the baby's in the car seats and told Izaiah to hold onto one of the car seats. We went down to the entrance as I see Smokey sitting in the waiting area. I walk over to see what's going on. I put the car seats in front of him and watch him look up.

"Baby! Sorry I was about to go up there."

"What's going on Smokey?"

He tries to grab my hand but I pull away. "Baby look there is something I have to tell you can you please sit down?"

"No I'm good just tell me." I look at him waiting for him to speak.

"...The girl you saw get rolled in was the girl I was messing with. She was pregnant with my kid...she lost the baby..."

I tear up at the words that came out of his mouth and picked up my baby's car seats and Izaiah as I walked out I get on the city bus and go somewhere away from him. How could he do this to me after everything.

----•-----•------•------•------•------•------•-------•----

I know really short and late but I been busy.

What's going to happen with Princess and Smokey?

Comment!
Vote!

More votes with get you faster update (: thanks for the support.