Trap

Princess POV

I woke up feeling cold and my shoulder was killing me. It's dark and I can't see anything I try getting up but got pulled to the floor. There were chains on my legs. I tried getting the chain off but it was solid. I heard the door open and in walked a figure.

"Look who's up" said the figure coming into the room. "So you can't talk anymore?"

"Where am I? Who are you?" I asked.

The figure walks into the little bit of light shining into the room from a window too high for me to reach. I stare at this person looking at me but they looked familiar it wasn't Slider but I knew them.

They bent down and whispered "We are going to get you out just hang on tight Smokey said he loves you with all his heart." tears form in my eyes as I recognized the voice it was Spider. (If you don't remember him read the first chapter again it's Smokey's friend.) With that he walks out if the room closing the door.

How did he know I was here? Is he betraying Smokey but why would he say they were going to get me out? I dozed off again but woke up when I felt a kick towards my stomach I hold my stomach tight as tears go down my cheeks. Someone ripped my shirt open and started feeling on me. I didn't bother fighting back because the pain in my stomach was hurting bad. The person starts taking off my pants but I heard someone kick the door open and the guy on top get pulled off me and heard gunshots throughout the building.

Still in pain someone picked me up and carried me out I was in so much pain that I passed out and didn't know anything from there on.

-Hospital-

I woke up in a hospital bed with my back hurting. I look around I saw my mom with a sleeping Izaiah, Smokey by my bed side Spider laying against a wall on his phone and the last person I thought I would ever see again my best friend Yvette. (Read first chapter for her)

"Baby you're awake" I look over to Smokey. He looks like he hasn't slept in days with his eyes bloodshot red.

I go to put my hands on my baby bump but when I did there wasn't anything. "W-w-where are my b-babys?" I ask about to break down as I look around the room but no one is talking.

The look on Smokey's face said it all.

What happened to the baby any guess?

I will update either tonight or tomorrow. Pictured of the characters in the media changed the look on Princess sorry.

Forgive me. Enjoy!