104

Kim's p.o.v

It's December 11th, one day before we all get married.

All the kids, including Heaven and Luna are by Joan and Ed and my mom, due to the eight of us wanting a day by ourselves.

"I think we should do something today." Courtney saod pecking Vic's lips.

"OMG, let's go to Disney World!" Ari says jumping up and down.

"Yeah!" They all say

Disney world it is then

Bad Idea blazed in the car as the girls sang out loud, me singing it in my head.

"Babe." Ari begged, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

You think I'm about to ride a rollercoster that goes like 7 billion miles per hour, higher than the clouds, fuck no

"I - Oh yeah Nicki sure! See babe, Nicki wants me to follow her over there." I say trying to find a way out of this.

"Girl I di-"

"Yeah I'm coming." I say running over to her and pulling her far far away from Ariana.

There is no WAY I was gonna do that, not today, not ever.

"I was eating a chicken bitch." Nicki says once we reached somewhere in the middle of the park.

"Oh shut up, I'll just buy you another one." I say pulling out my purse.

"I want ketchup on it too hun." She said patting my back.

"Ari I'm sorry." I say pulling her hand.

"Shut up!" She screamed at me, some people stopping to look at us.

I look down

"Love you." She says pecking my lips before running off to go on some freakishly high ride with Frankie.

"Love you too?"

It's now 6pm and we're waiting for the fireworks to start, Ariana sitting in between my legs.

"I love you." I say as she turned to face me.

"I love you more." She says pressing her lps against mine.

I was about to slip my tongue into her mouth but Frankie tapped my shoulder.

"This is a kids park."

"I hate you." I say not meaning a word I was saying.

"AND FOR THAT,  YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE GAY KINGDOM!" He exclaimed storming off.

Gay kingdom-

Laughing I turn back at my girlfriend who was holding her stomach from how much she was laughing.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife, fiance." She says with a silly smile on her face.

"Neither can I, fiance." I say leaning back as the fireworks started.