83

before i start i just wanna say im happy to announce that

nothing, i really didn't wanna kill kim but i felt likt killing someone because there were no more babies i wanted to kill so um yeah.

also, chapters 81 and 82 lacked something every other chapter had? what was it?

Kim's p.o.v

"Baby wake up!" I yell shaking my girlfriend.

It's pretty fun in heaven, Amy is my girlfriend and we're so happy, I should be in hell since I commited but she begged God so here I am

Kim's p.o.v (real)

"Baby wake up!" I yell, shaking my girlfriend.

"Huh?" Ari said jumping up

She had been shaking and talking in her sleep and its scaring me.

"You're alive?" She asked, crying while clinging onto me

What?

"Yes baby, it was just a bad dream." I say rocking us from side to side.

"So I didn't make you break up with me then you killed yourself." She rants, her eyes glossy.

"No baby, you know sometimes dreams can be very crazy." I say laughing.

She grabbed my ring finger and look for her ring which is on my finger.

Then she started sobbing

"Shhh." I say rubbing her back

"So Frankie and Hale aren't engaged?" She asks once she calmed down.

"Yea they are actually, you fainted when you heard the news and now here we are." I say laughing.

She smiled soflty

"I love you, you know that babe?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Yes, and I love you too." I say locking our lips and pushing her down on the bed.

For anyone who was confused

I said 81 & 82 were different. Reason being is they didn't have a picture aat the top.

These didn't have one simply because they were all in Ariana's imagination so in other words, they never had that fight, Ari doesn't feel that way ab Kim bc if I recall, she likes babying Kim.

if ur still confused then idk :/