8

Kim's p.o.v

I couldn't see shit but I heard Ariana's voice.

Hearing her sound this was made me realise I really couldn't just leave her.

After her speech she kissed me and I really wanted to kiss her back but I couldn't move anything.

The room went quiet and I used all my strengh to open my eyes.

"You could never loose me and for the record I love you too." I said then started to cough.

Her head turned around instantly and she stared at me with shock written on her face.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." I laughed, stretching out my hands so she could lay with me.

She took the message and ran straight towards me, nearly tripping in her heels

She really needs to wear sneakers or just, anything other than those.

She hugged me and held me like she was never going to let go. I didn't want her to either way.

"I thought you weren't going to wake up. I can't ever loose you." She sobbed out, holding me tighter.

"I will always be right here."

We stayed like that for a while in comfortable silence.

This felt nice but I could tell she was exhausted.

"So about you liking me, do you really." She asks shyly.

"Yes, I have for a long time now and I said I love you" I rolled my eyes.

She smiled and we leaned in to kiss me.

After we could no longer breathe we both pulled away.

I'm sure we were both grinning like idiots right now.

"Ari, you haven't slept have you?"

She shakes her head no.

"Sleep with me tonight." I say, pecking her swollen lips.

I looked down only to see her alredy fast asleep.

When I woke up Ari was sleeping on top of me.

I smiled as last nights memories replay themselves in my head.

The sun shone a little too brightly for my liking through the blinds but it hit her skin perfectly,  giving her a warm glow.

She looked so peaceful but damn she's gonna have to be the big spoon next time.

I blush at the thought of there being a next time and continue staring at the beaut in front of me

"I can feel you staring." she says giving me a cheeky smile and a heart attack.

She was awake the whole time

"I can't help it you just look so perfect." I  kissed her cheek.

She smiled

"You're the perfect one here." She said, giving me a sweet morning kiss, which could have lasted longer if someone didn't knock on the door.

"Ugh." She sighed, getting up to open the door.

I use this time to check myself in the screen of my phone.

I had thousands of notifications, I don't even know why I'm in the hospital.

"Hi Ari how- OMG kim!" Kylie yelled as she dropped her bag in the doorway and squashed me in a hug.

Maybe Joan was right.