39

Ariana's p.o.v

"Hey, you wanted to see me earlier?" Court asked, stepping into my room.

So much for texting Nicki

"Yeah um, let's talk over here she's sleeping." I say pointing to the bedroom.

The hotel room was kind of small so we settled on sitting on the couch.

"Damn! sis been sleeping for five days and she gone back after three rounds." Courtney joked, plopping down.

"How-"

"You guys are loud as fuck Ari, I'm sure we heard every beg, plea and-"

"Alrightttt!" I blush.

"I have a qestion." I say after a moment of silence.

She hums in response

"Should I propose, in Paris?" I ask.

"FINALLYYYYYYYYY!" She screams.

I put my hand over her mouth.

"I've been waiting days for you to ask me." She whispered harshly

"And you HAVE to do it on stage." She added

I roll my eyes and groan.

What happened to a nice dinner on the eiffel tower or something like that

"Uhh...okay so I really call Onika so she can fly out here and we need Kim's family, Aaron, my dad and Nonna. All of our other friends are aready here." I add pacing back and forth.

Everything has to be P E R F E C T

"I hope you kn-"

"And I wrote her a song!" I say cutting my bestfriend off and running off to find my song book.

"I love it! You guys are like so in love." Courtney said gleaming.

We spent the rest of the mornng just talking about plans and prepping our selves for the day ahead of us.

"Good morning beautiful." My girlfriend said

I smiled and hugged her. I like to be as close as possible to her, she's warm and she makes me feel safe.

"How'd you sleep my big baby?" I ask playing with her hair.

"Good and how many times do I have to tell you I am not a baby. I'm mommy." She said, a smirk making it's way onto her lips.

"Then give me a reason to change my mind." I tease.

After that, I took a shower without Ariana this time but when I stepped out the bathroom, Ari and her purse are gone.

A post it note was on the counter

sorry baby

as much as i would rather be fucking you right now court, ozma and i have to buy some stuff and pick up a friend.
she's staying for dinner btw
be back in like 4 hours

love ari. xx

I scrush up the paper unfazed.

Ari and the girls usually spend the day shopping anyways

Maybe I could call Victoria, Lexa and the boys?

Bad idea

And not just Ari's song, it was actually a bad idea

"Time to play never have I ever." Doug said, setting a bottle of vodka in the middle of the circle.

If you have done it you take a sip, if you haven't you stay sober.

Drunkest person looses.

"Never have I ever had more that 15 orgasms in a row."

Only Scott and I take a sip.

"18." he whispers in my ear.

"23." I tell him back, laughing at his reaction.

The game went on and besides Alexa being awfully clingy towards me I had fun and we were now playing thruth or dare.

"Kim, truth or dare." Vic slurred

We were all super drunk and I know Ariana will be mad plus she's bringing someone for dinner and here I am drun as fuck

Oh well

"Dare I aint no pussy." I say standing up.

"Explain your last message." she said smirking.

I don't know why she's doing that because  Ari and I don't sext on imessage. That's for snap

"Okay umm it's from unknown for obvious reasonss and it says, remember to keep your doors locked and eyes open then he/she goes on to say don't ignore me bitch." I slurr.

I know unknown said if I talk about him or her that I would get shot but drunk me is too out of it.

Unknown just finna be pissed or live with it

That game continued and everyone was crazy drunk but Alexa was getting really touchy with me and I didn't like it

She tried to kiss me and I slap her, gasps spreading through out the small crowd of our friends.

"Bith what te fuck?" I yell

She must be drunk as fuck or something

"You know you want me." She said, stepping into my personal space.

Everyone was just watching, probably waiting for me to say something.

"No, I have who I want. I want to and will spend the rest of my life with Ariana and if you don't like that leave and don't come back hoe." I say, pulling out my phone to call Ariana

She threw down my phone, cracking it

Dumb iphone xr  talking about it's made out of  glass and that's my third phone in a month.

She pulled me towards her but someone pushed her down.

I know that big ass ponytail anywhere

"Keep your hands off my wife." Ariana yelled, jumping on her best friends back.

She pulled Lexa's hair and Lexa grabs Ariana by her ponytail, pulling her down onto the floor

I go up to them and punch Alexa despite being way shorter than her

Alexa glared at me and goes to hit me back but Ari grabbed her hand.

I step back and watch them, does it sound bad if I say she looks so fucking hot when she's mad.

"Lisen Alexa, I thought you were my best freind but obviously you aren't. Just leave, don't think about finishing tour with us. I'm done with you." my girlfriend said, dropping the friendship bracelet she and Alexa had on the floor.

Two people move out the doorway and Alexa leaves, wait is that NICKI MINAJ-

No I know I'm drunk as hell for real this is my imagination at it's peak

Ariana comes over to me and stares at me before kissing me harshly, biting my bottom lip.

That kinda hurt

"You are MINE, understand." 

I nod dumbly and wait for everyone to leave.

Once everyone left it was just me and Ari.

"Baby was that Nicki Minaj?" I ask as she takes off her boot.

'Mhmm but we're gonna all do something tomorrow, today didn't exactly go as planned." She said putting her hands on her head.

"I love you." I say

"I Love you too but you're drunk so come on you need a nap." She said opening her arms which I gladly crawl into.