Chapter 43 - Alexis

They led me inside the building... and all the way to "my room" which was more like a prison to me

"You can wait here until he tells someone to get you" they told me, just great! and then they left me to myself

I stood a bit not knowing what to do, but in the end I went to bed, some rest would do me good afterall

I have no idea how long i slept, but one thing was for sure, it was great to get some sleep.

I heard the door click and turned my head to see who it was, it wasn't father just one of his guards

"You're awake miss, finally" he said "c'mon your father awaits you"

I silently followed him through the corridors until we arrived outside his "office" he gestured for me to walk in. as soon as i came in two guards walked beside me, one on either side. I didn't spare either of them a glance.

Coming up to him they told me to stop, i tried to continue, but they held me back. "father" i said as i saw him coming inside from another door i hadn't even noticed before. the guards bowed, i was the only one who remained standing and i took that as my chance, i ran up to him, the guards not able to stop me while bowing, surprising everyone i tackled him with a hug.

He didn't hug me back at first, he was obviously shocked by my action, i let go when i felt people dragging me away.

"I wish to speak to my daughter in private, leave!" He told everyone in the room before gesturing for me to come, we walked into the room he had come from, it didn't hold much only a desk, a couple of chairs and a few other things.

He took a seat before telling me to take the other "what do you want?" He asked as i had sat down

"I want to be by my fathers side, you're the only one i have, mom is dead and Zeus obviously doesn't care about me"

"But if you want to be by my side, why did you run off?"

"It wasn't by my free will, i was under some kind of spell"

"Imperious"

"Impe... what?"

"The imperious curse, if you were under a spell it would be that one"

"I just know that i was aware of my body and actions but not in control of either of them"

"Sounds like that one, i'm just not sure if you're telling the truth"

"You think i would ask some of yours to take me to you and then i would lie to you, i've been looking for this place"

"If you really are on my side you would have nothing against being by my side when i speak to your friend Lily"

"She's not my friend" i coldly said, not a single emotion in my voice putting pressure on the word not