Chapter 41 - Jessica

I was worried, I hadn't seen Lily since breakfest, and that was 2 hours ago. What could have possibly happened to her, she should be back by now it couldn't take that long to send a letter, and she wasn't the type to skip a class.

Where in the world could she be? It wouldn't take a genius to figure that i would go looking for her in next free period, Percy and Annabeth luckily had decided to just relax for the day. though i knew i should tell them about Lily, i didn't do it.

The first thing i did was going up to the owls, as that was where she said she would go and where i would start my search for Lily.

I went all around the castle before i remembered the map Lily had of Hogwarts she had gotten from her brothers who were given it by their father.

I quickly found it and opened it to see where she were, the only problem were that Lily weren't on the map, but that would mean she weren't at Hogwarts and that couldn't be possible, on the other hand the map never lied, Lily had told me plenty of stories from her father.

But where could she be if she wasn't on Hogwarts ground? She wouldn't go anywhere else without telling me, would she? No, something was wrong and she was gone.

That was the point where i decided to tell Percy and Annabeth about the 'small' problem.

"We might have a problem" i told them

"What now?" Percy sighed

"It's Lily, she's gone" i said

"You got to be kidding me" Percy said

"I swear this is the last quest i will ever go on" Annabeth said

"I'm taking that as a sign that she didn't tell you anything" i said

"Nope" Percy said popping the P, it was then that i noticed the blue paper he was writing on, what was with him and blue?