Chapter 27 - Lily

i woke up early in the morning, why? don't even think about asking.

I had begun worying sick about Alexis, it had been three whole days since she dissapeared, i personally thought she had been kidnapped, and honestly i believe that it had something to do with dad, he had seemed somehow different from normally, not like the dad i knew.

Somehow i found myself blaming only one person... me, i was the one who saw her last, i told her my dad wanted to see her, although i knew something was wrong with dad, when i had talked to him he hadn't seemed like my dad, but still i had told Alexis to go see him as he had asked me to.

It was all my fault, it was dad, he did this, but i don't think it was him, i think it was someone who had used the polyjuice elexir, but i still blamed myself.

It was afterall me who had told her to see him, and again he didn't seem like himself.

no matter what i did i just couldn't stop thinking about it, or stop blaming myself.

The words 'it's all my fault' flew around in my head all day, meaning i couldn't concentrate on anything, not even what Jess was saying, even though it was interesting i just wasn't able to keep my mind on it

One interesting thing happened today anyway. Percy and Jason had a big argument, they were fightning over something i didn't quite catch, i just knew it was some demigod stuff, as they were talking ancient greek and latin. at one point even Annabeth joined, getting the rest of them to join, so all the demigods, ecxept Nico, were fightning.

Though i had no idea what it was, i was sure it was important to them. I heard them mention Alexis a few times, and a lots of other names. they ended up being so frustrated that they had to go outside if they wanted to continue their argument, which they did.

"periculosum nimis est" one of them had said, i absolutely got nu clue what it meant, but for sure nothing good.

I didn't get to see what happened outside, but when they came back they looked like they had really fought, they were sweaty and looked like a mess. But though they looked like a mess, they were looking like they were in a better mood, not good, none of us had been that since Alexis had dissapeared.

"...Lily!"

"I'm sorry what were you saying?'' I asked Jess. I must have been lost in my own thoughts.

''I was just trying to tell you that the team needs practising and we have a competetion to win in not too much time" oh my, i had completely forgotten that when Alexis dissappeared

"Tell the team, we will practice tomorrow after dinner" yeah, that must do ''and tell them i am deeply sorry" i am, i really am, i have just got so much on my mind lately.

''Sure Lily, but you know, i'm starting to get really worried about you.you've been really distant lately, it doesn't seem like you" i know Jess, i know.

''It's just because of everything with demigods, and now Alexis has went missing, and it's just so confusing''

''I agree, but we have to focus on this too"

''No Jess, you don't get it, yes quidditch is important, but not at all compared to what is going on now'' i was frustrated, more than ever before, at least at Jess.

''I now this haunts you but you can't stop caring about quidditch and our world" now Jess was also frustrated.

"I know Jess, but this is even more important. there is going to be war soon, and you of all people should now that"

"I can't believe you, it seems like you care more about Alexis than me, we've known each other nearly always, Lil. and now you've forgotten all about quidditch, you're like a shadow of yourself, i can't even resonice you anymore''

''No Jess, i didn't stop caring, i didn't stop caring about quidditch, i don't care more about Alexis than you, you're the most important person to me. i haven't changed at all, i just had to reorder my priorities'' i was so furious, how could she not now it.

''How, tell me, how did you put your priorities then? when you're doing that?"

''I'm trying to keep everyone safe, expecially you and my family. to stop this war. and yes i care about Alexis, she is gone, and it's all my freaking fault, i'm the one responsible for it, i could have prevented it, but i didn't" i was near tears at that point.

I guess Jess could sense it, that girl knew me way too well. she put her arm around me and hugged me tight, as i let all the tears i had held in out.

"Shh... it wasn't your fault" she tried to convince me, but it didn't work at all

"It was, i knew something was wrong, and yet i told her dad wanted to see her" i was so happy we were the only ones in the room ''i should've known better''