Chapter 54 - Lily

we managed to make it, but only just, had we flown just a tad bit slower then we wouldn't have been able to actually make it.

only few minutes after we landed we were surrounded by kids at all ages, but not many seemed older than Percy and Annabeth.

"Percy, Annabeth, Travis, welcome back" a centaur, Chiron, i remembered, greeted them. i also recognised the rest of the seven, who were already there. "counselors meeting in the big house in ten minutes, to attend is also the wizards, roman centurions and praetors, queen Hylla and 2 other amazons, Jason, and of course Thalia and second in command for the hunters" he announced.

"come on guys" Percy said "we'll show you to the big house" and with that we were off from the beach, where we had landed.

i'm not going to describe the big house, all i'm going to say is that it was kind of weird sitting around a billiard table discussing important matters, but the campers didn't seem to mind.

"I'm Lily" i introduced myself, "and this is Jessica my bestfriend, Mira the genius, James my brother, Albus also my brother, Hugo and Rose my cousins, and Scorpius." i made a point of using front names as i introduced them, because i had noted they weren't as formal as we were in the wizarding world.

Afterwards the bucnh of them introduced themselves to us, except the ones we had already met.

"On to business" Chiron said "you say they will strike in about two months time, why first then?"

"Then they will have time to learn Alexis magic, i suppose" i suggested

"Hold on, there's something we have forgotten" Annabeth said

"Didn't you say something about some kind of ring and necklace?" Albus said

"Gosh, how could i forget that? They're probaply looking for the ring of Gyges and the necklace og Harmonia, the prophecy said that only Alexis could take it, and it was the only way to defeat them" Annabeth said

"Bad thing is, she's not on our side" Jason intertwined

"I wouldn't be so sure of that" i said "i've been thinking about it, and it doesn't seem like she has completely lost her loyalty to us. i say we watch out for her cause she's playing her own game"

"She yelled at you she would destroy you" James reminded me

"But she didn't exactly, it seemed that way at first, but i've started doubting it, she didn't yell directly to me it was directed to Ferm. i believe we should not decide yet if we can trust her or not" i said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you might have been looking forward to a fightning scene, but i would rather spare you my terrible battle writing till the "great" battle.