Chapter 63 - Lily

looking at the army of monsters, 'death eaters', demigods and whatsoever marching towards camp, i felt as if we'd be crashed as soon as they came. in front i could see Alexis father, Barty Crouch jr., but Alexis herself was nowwhere to be seen, but of course she could be somewhere i wasn't able ot see, that was plausible, although it was weird she wasn't upfront with her father, and what seemed to be the rest of the most important people.

i have no memory nor idea what happened, but somehow i found myself in the middle of the battle zone, people were everywhere, fightning, monstors were there as well.

i have no idea why, but of some reason i found myself looking around for Alexis whenever i had the 'time' to do so. at the moment i didn't have the time to, i was battling a death eater, and all around me were others battling, why do i feel like I'm syaing the same thing twice?

it was obvious that the demigods and monsters were off to the sides, and it was the wizarsds fightning in the middle of the battle zone, but that was everything i could see, however once in a while i was able to make out people i knew.

once i had caught sight of Jess battling a death eater, a few times of Percy in the middle of slicing up a monster or whatever. Annabeth had slipped her cap on as soon as we saw the monsters coming and gone invisible, so i had not seen her since. however, i had seen monsters dying all of themself, and i suppposed it was her. of course i had also seen others, but if i had to mention them all you'd get bored.

the funniest thing was how the Greeks just seemed to fight, becuase... why not? the romans were in full formation as they charged.

———————————————————————————————————

i just wrote all of this, i basically coudln't stop, it's just exiting. anyone had a good weekend? i definetly had, it was amazing, and i'm now looking even more forward to NeXT year, it's gonna be awesome. now these last few months of school and exams just have to pass, and besides that i'm also exited that we finally got to know the last two subjets we have to go up in.