Chapter 60 - Lily

I stood at the top of halfblood hill, as i had guard duty, it was only a matter of time before the other wizards would arrive and if i was not wrong there was only about a week till the attack would come

For a while after I and the rest of the girls had pranked the boys they had been avoiding us, but then all of sudden they had gone back to normal with us, let's just say i was still suspicious about it, as they say 'it's the calm before the storm'

However I hadn't said anything about my suspicion to anyone, no one needed to know that

As i stood in my own thoughts i saw a light and them i saw various shadows, it could only be the rest arriving with the portkey that we had settled on using for their transportation here.

And i wasn't disappointed as the shadows approched i recognised more and more, but of course there were some i didn't recognise too but most i did.

Some of tge ones i recognised where my parents, all my aunts and uncle, the malfoys and others thy had been to the meeting where we decided what to do.

I yelled for one of the demigods also on guard duty, as only a demigod could pass over the boarder to camp halfblood without permission

As soon as they had all gotten inside of camp grounds we walked them to the wizards sleeping cabin we had put up, because the following day we would be having a meeting and it was late (at least in this timezone)

------------------------------------------------------

So i have decided to try updating in the weekend and Wednesdays.