Chapter 11 ~ Hide And Seek

HELLOOOOOO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP SHARING THIS STORY WITH EVERYONE!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS GOTTEN OVER 1.5K READS. I KNOW THATS NOT TOO MUCH BUT FOR ME IT IS! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!

HERE ARE YOUR SONGS:

CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS BY CAGE THE ELEPHANT

AND

WILDERNESS BY NICK JONAS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katherine's P.O.V.

Warm sunlight coming through curtains was what I woke up to.

I soon realized, I wasn't at my apartment. I was laying on one of Carter's couches, Taylor, Shawn, Mahogany, and Aaron were also on the gigantic couch.

Wrapped around me was a red, fuzzy blanket. I sat up and noticed all the people passed out everywhere. Some people were sleeping on the pool tables. Some where passed out on the floor. Some were even sleeping on the staircase.

Parties like this were so crazy, I guess no one even cares what happens.

I stood up and smoothed out my skirt. Somehow, I found my way to the bathroom through the mess of sleeping people on the ground. Once I looked in the mirror I realized how wild the party was last night. I had raccoon eyes from my makeup that smudged. My hair was a frizzy mess. I tried my best to wipe off the makeup under my eyes and fix my ugly hair.

When I walked out of the bathroom I noticed Shawn walking into the kitchen. Then I remembered what happened last night; we had to play 7 minutes in heaven together.

Hopefully things won't be awkward between us.

I made my way into the kitchen and saw Shawn pour himself a glass of orange juice.

"Hey." I sat next to him at the island.

"Hey Kat." He smiled and slid his glass over to me.

I took a sip and slid it back.

"Last night was pretty crazy."

He nodded, "Yeah, totally. I hope Hayes is alright. The kid is only 14, he shouldn't drink as much as he does."

"He's only 14?!" my eyes widened, "That's crazy, does Nash care that he drinks?"

Shawn shook his head, "Nash doesn't care if its at a party. If they aren't at a party then Hayes isn't allowed to drink at all. Luckily, they don't come to every party."

My head began pounding. I rubbed my face with my hands; I'm hungover as fuck.

"Well I think I'm going to get Taylor up and head home." I scoot off the little black stool.

Shawn stood up facing me, "Do you want me just to walk you home? Taylor won't get up until at least 1 in the afternoon, after he drinks he is the heaviest sleeper I've seen in my entire life. You won't be able to wake him up."

So, after 5 failed attempts at waking Taylor I finally let Shawn walk me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun outside was super bright and it was at least 70 degrees out. The nice thing about Gilligan City is that it typically has nice weather most of the time.

As Shawn and I walked back side by side, other people began slowly emerging from the cave that was Carter's mansion. Some without shoes, or pieces of clothing.

"So what did you think of the party? Did you like it?" Shawn kicked a rock.

I nod, "Yeah it was a lot of fun. I haven't gone to a party like that in quite a while. And I've never been to a night party."