Chapter Fifteen

Hhheeeyyyyy everyone... -gets book thrown at me- 😒 okay okay I'm sorry for not updating I've been lazy I'm not gonna lie 😅 but here yall go

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sakura's Point of View

I was finally home and relieved to be away from everything, even if I was at a spa.. I threw my bag to the ground and plopped on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it letting out all my anger and sorrow. sadly that wasn't enough. screaming isn't gonna make me feel better but punching something would. I got up from my bed and changed into my gym clothes, printed out a photo than headed out the door to the nearest gym, as I entered the gym I walked to the nearest punching bag and looked at it.

"I'm going to fuck you up so bad" I mumbled. "but your missing something..." I reached in my bag and grabbed the printed out paper and tapped it to the punching bag. "so much better" I smirked as I hit the photo of Sasuke with my fist.

Sasuke's Point of View

I got home the next day and went straight to Sakura's house.

"Sakura you there? It's Sasuke... can we talk?" I knocked on the door. No answer. "Sakura I know your in there!" I said loudly.

"Shut up baka!" She screamed behind the door.

"Open the door please"

"Or nah"

"Or yah"

"Pfft! Bitch be tripping"

"Sakura for real open the door" I begged.

"Or I could not open the door"

"Don't be a smartass with me right now Sakura"

"Why? Is your brain to gay to function?"

"I'm not gay! Now open the door!" I growled getting frustrated.

"Why don't you be a good little boy and behave"

"Fine you know what fuck this! Your so stubborn to even listen to me so I'm done wit-" the door finally opened and instead of "oh Sasuke I'm sorry I love you" she bitched slapped me right across the face.

"Already giving up on me?" She said as she looked at me. "I thought I could trust you. I thought that you were the only person who could of understand me out of all the others. Pfft! This is exactly what happened back at my old school that made me transfer to the school I'm in now. I really thought that you were different...thanks for proving me wrong..." and with that she walked passed by me and roughly shoved my shoulder making me lose balance. I wanted to chase after her but something stopped me. I don't know what it was but I just couldn't. Maybe it was cause of what she said or what was suppose to be between us that didn't work out but I lost her. I wanted to scream out her name but no words came to mind. No words could be said....

Sakura's Point of View

Unbelievable! That fucker thought that we could make up after what he did? Oh fuck no! Fuck him! I got in the gym and started punching the punching bag that had Sasuke's stupid little face on it.

"What you think I'm falling for you?"

HIT

"You think I'm one of your fan girls?"

HIT

"You think I love you?"

HIT

"You think that you have control over me?"

HIT

"fuck you"

HIT

"Fuck you"

HIT, HIT

"FUCK YOU!"

-FLASHBACK-

I remember when I was just starting off high school. I didn't know anyone but I was opened unlike in my middle school years. This year I swore that I was going to be out going and have fun. I remembered having the biggest crush on this guy named Zael Vincent. We were pretty close but he ruined it for us. The people who I thoughts were friends, betrayed me.

I walked in the mall cutting school to have a little me time instead of school time. I wore a green crop top with some high waisted shorts and white converse. My hair was also wavy. I browsed around the stores looking for clothes like any girl would.

"Hey" said a husky voice behind me. Chills were sent down my spine and I turned around.

"Z-zael?" I managed to say.

"You know it" he smirked. "why are you not in school?" He asked.

"I should be asking you the same question" I giggled.

"Well I didn't feel like going to school today since I'm 'sick' "

"If your sick than you shouldn't be out of bed"

"Sakura when I mean sick I don-"

"I know what you meant" I stopped him from explaining.

"Oh do you know" he smiled.

"Duh" I folded my arms and looked at him.

"Hm, now why are you not in school?" He asked.

"Having a little me time" I answered.

"What?" He said lost.

"Time for myself"

"Oohhhhh" he said.

"Yup"

"So...who you with?"

"No one. Just me"

"Why? Isn't it boring being alone?" He questioned.

"Not really, I think it's relaxing"

"Hm.. Well I don't know if you want but, would you join me for today's adventure at the mall?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"As in.. Um.. Do you wanna..ugh. Do you want to hang out with me today here at the mall" he offered.

"Hmmm, what if I refuse?" I questioned.

"Than I'll force you to join me on the dark side" he smirked.

"Pfft as if" I laughed.

"Don't underestimate me Sakura" he stared at me.

"Try me"

"Alright you asked for it"

"Wha-?!" I squeaked as he picked me up placing me on his shoulder. " oh my gosh Zael put me down" I said embarrassed. My face was flushed with pure red and my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna rip out of my chest.

"Say that you'll join the dark side and I'll think about it"

"But I don't wanna join the emo side" I smiled.

"The dark side isn't just for emo's. It's also for us evil people" he grinned.

"I suppose I'll join" I laughed.

"Great! Now let's go!" He said.

"N-noo your suppose to put me dddddooooowwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!!!!" I screamed as he started running around the mall with me still placed on his shoulders

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Okay guys here yall go! I'm about to tell yall what happened to Sakura at her old school and blah blah blah. I know it wasn't long or good enough but it's something. So anyways I love you all and I'll see you later so Ja Ne!~~~🐇