Chapter Twenty Three

"Ne, Sasuke" I turned my head towards him.

"Hm?" He responded.

"When can I met your parents?" I tilt my head a little to the side.

"You wanna met my parents?" He asked a little surprised.

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Cause I said so"

"Well than if you say it like that than no, you can not meet my parents" he smirked.

"Ah come on Sasuke! Please!" I whined.

"I might reconsider if...." He paused.

"If what?"

"If you give me a kiss" he smirked at her. He brushed his fingers lightly on the tip of my chin and tilt it up to face him. I blushed pure red. "So?".

"No way..." I mumbled.

"Hm, than you can't meet my parents" he let go and crossed his arms.

"Sasuke come on, I've been dying to meet your parents. We have been dating for three months now, please" I begged.

"Give me a kiss than"

"Your so stubborn" I giggled. I lend in and brushed my lips against his.

"Nah, I'm not feeling it" he said and turned the other way.

"Sasuke!" I whined.

"Heh, you just can't take your hands off me now can you?" He grinned.

"Bitch your the one who wanted me to kiss you!" I yelled with my face blushing pure red.

"I'm only playing Sakura" he pulled me towards him and I sat on his lap.

"Oi... What do you think your doing?" I questioned as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Marking what's mine"

"What are yo-.." I trailer off as I realized that he was sucking on my shoulder blade harshly. "Ow! Fucking asshole that hurts" I blushed harder.

"Shh, I'm trying to create a masterpiece" he smiled. I sighed and stayed silent. He lift up his head and smirked at his "masterpiece". "All done".

"Damn you Sasuke..." I trailed off looking away blushing.

"What? I can't give my girlfriend a hickey?" He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Sasuke..." I'll be honest being with Sasuke is wonderful but this boy is so active. Like I get it he has his needs but I don't have those needs at the moment. Plus! I'm still a virgin and for him, well I honestly don't know if he is or not.

"Hm?" He opened his eyes staring at my unamused face. "What's wrong?".

"This" I pointed to the hickey.

"What about it?" He asked.

"I can't walk around with this on my body, especially not in front of your parents. Who knows what they'll think of me..."

"Don't worry" he sighed and gave a soft smile.

"It's nothing to relax over"

"They don't care, besides they been begging me to bring you" he chuckled and petted my head. "Since we started dating they been wanting to see their future daughter in law" he kissed my forehead. I blushed and bit my lip.

"S-shut up..."

"It's true" he hugged me. "They are in love with you" he kissed my neck.

"Your such a tease..." I looked away.

"Am I?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up" I giggled and kissed him.

"Damn Sakura calm down. I didn't know you can get horny that quick" he grinned.

"I'm not horny baka" I rolled my eyes.

"Sure~..." He smiled.

"Your such a loser" I smiled back.

"I'm your loser" he placed his forehead against mine.

"I know" I closed my eyes. "I love you Sasuke"

"I love you more Sakura"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I've been away to long! I know this is short but so much has been going on! I finally graduated and summer is here blah blah blah and yeah! Thanks to all who added this to their library and voted and comment! I enjoy reading them cause some are really funny <3 thanks for being patient and understanding! Have an awesome summer!