Chapter Five

Hello guys!!!!! Sorry about not uploading but I'm back now bookworms Cx Song is called I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco.

Now... ON TO THE SHOW!!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking back from McDonalds with a bag in my hand filled with food and Sasuke was holding the drinks.

"Sakura"

"Hm?"

"Something wrong? You've been silent ever since we started walking to McDonalds" he spoke with concern in his voice.

"Huh?! No, I'm fine! I'm just, well... happy I suppose you could say" I smiled while looking down trying to hide my red face. You see I've never done this before with someone, and this was still so new to me.

"Happy? Heh why" he smiled.

"Well, this is still so new to me, you know like making friends and everything. I just don't know how to react to it, it feels so different....But in a good way of course!" I blushed like a mad women now staring at him.

"Haha Sakura your as red as a tomato! And I love tomato's" he winked playfully which made me laughed.

"Shut up Sa-Su-Gay" I said still laughing.

"I'm not gay"

"Sure you're not" I winked at him, and a smile appeared on his face.

As we approached my apartment, I opened the door and we sat on the couch watching supernatural.

"Why the fuck you keep dying Dean?! You bae!!!!! You can't die!!!!" I yelled in frustration with food in my mouth. Sasuke burst out laughing because of one, it was just a tv show, and two, food was spitting out of my mouth while I was yelling.

"Why you be laugh for'?" I sounded ghetto now. Black Sakura was now released.

"Whoa, whoa dont be going ghetto on me giirrrrlllll~. I be better than your ratchet self" he said imitating my voice and snapped his finger in the air.

"Pffftttt white boy can't even" I snapped my fingers back at him.

"Gggiirrrrrlll this white bootttaayyy got better goods than yours!" he said clapping his hands after every word that came out of his mouth.

"Whatever" I said in my normal voice, while I bursted out laughing.

After we finished eating I turned off the tv and turned to Sasuke.

"Well, I'm sleepy already... carry me?" I spoke softly with big puppy eyes.

"As you wish" he smiled and picked me up bridal style. I felt my eyes getting more heavy by the second.

"Sasuke"

"Hm?"

"Can you stay, again?"

"Yeah" he said with a kind smile. It made me melt inside... it was a good feeling.

I was put in my bed and had arms wrapped around me, warm... Just so, warm... this feeling isn't bad either. It was a good feeling. It felt peaceful one might say.