Chapter One

Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sunlight that appeared in my room at seven in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and got up from my bed making my way to my draws to get my clothes.

'Hm... high school, wonder how this shit will turn out' I said in my head.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the shower. After I was done I got dressed in my uniform. I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my long bubble gum hair making my bangs go to the left side of my face and put a black headband on. I looked at the time to see that it was ten minutes before the bell. I grabbed my black shoulder bag along with my black guitar case and sprinted out my apartment.

'Fuck Sakura trying to be late on the first day?'

I picked up my speed and saw the building of the school.

'Come on almost there!'

I bursted through the front doors and panted heavily for a few seconds before calming down and heading to the main office.

"Ah there you are Sakura, welcome to Konoha High School! I'm Tsunade, the principle. Now take a seat so we an discuss your schedule for this year" she said.

I nodded and followed her to her office.

Twenty Minutes Later

I reached my first class of the day, well I only had ten to twenty minutes left in the class anyways. I tried to open the door only to find out that it was locked.

'Talk about epic fail right Sakura?'

'Shut up...' I said in my head.

I knocked on the door and a blond hair boy with whiskers and blue eyes opened it.

"Oi Kakashi sensei! There's some girl at the door!" He screamed looking over his left shoulder.

"Let her in Naruto"

The blond boy stepped aside and allowed me to enter the room.

"Ah hello, I'm Kakashi your teacher and you must be Sakura am I correct?" he said holding out a hand.

"Hai" I said shaking his hand.

"Now please introduce yourself to the whole class an then take your seat next to....." he scanned around the room to see that there was no desk left making him sigh. "I suppose you'll be sitting on my desk for today Sakura, my apologies" he said rubbing the beck of his neck.

"That's alright I can stand for the rest of the period, we only have about fifteen minutes left" I said smiling.

"Ah thank you Sakura, I had to finish grading papers and planning for the classes trip coming up next month" he said and walked over to his desk and sat down.

I looked at the class who were all starring at me making me nervous but I kept my calm.

"I'm Haruno Sakura, it's a pleasure to meet you all" I said bowing.

I walked to the corner of the class next to the door and took the notes that were on the board.

'Sakura, someone's watching us'

I continued to write on my notebook and from the corner of my eye I notice a boy looking my way. His onyx eyes were burning into my soul as if he were looking answers. I stopped writing and looked at him. My jade eyes meeting his onyx ones and we never broke eye contact.

'Hmm he's a cute one huh Sakura?'

'Cute? he seems more like a stalker! look at him he's just starring at me!' I said in my head.

'Yes but he's still cute huh?!'

'I suppose so but that's not why I'm here baka!'

'Whatever Sakura'

'Hn'

I turned back to the board and finished the rest of my notes and lend against the wall looking at the clock. Six more minutes till this period ends... as the bell rung I walked out of the classroom and looked at my schedule. Class A-316... hmm. I went to the third floor and wondered around the halls until I found the classroom. I opened the door and walked in taking my seat at the very back of the room placing my guitar case underneather the desk and stared out the window.

"Your in my seat" spoke a husky voice.

I looked up and once again meet those same onyx eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys that's it for now ^^ I hope y'all liked it.