Chapter Fourteen

The pass two days I decided to stay in, I didn't feel like going anywhere. I looked at myself in the mirror and of course I looked like shit. My puffy eyes stood out most of all besides my messed up hair and pale skin due to me not eating. I kept examining myself until I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, let's go grab lunch you haven't ate within the last two days" Sasuke said. I stayed silent and waited for him to either knock again or just walk away. After a couple of minutes I figured he left so I opened the door and to my surprise he was standing there looking annoyed as ever. I tried to close the door but he just pushed it wide open making me stumble back and falling to the floor, "Listen I don't care if you ignore me but your eating whether you like it or not" he angrily approached me. I nervously crawled back and curled up in a ball, I'll admit he was scary when he was mad. I suppose he notice that I was terrified and he calmed down and sighed, "Look I'm sorry but you have to eat. Ino and Hinata are worried about you so don't get the wrong idea". I looked at him and shook my head.

"I want to go home" I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"I want to leave" I said louder.

"Well, baby if you can't hang than there's the door" he pointed. You would've thought that he'll say at least stay or just enjoy the vacation but nnooooo there's the door he says.

"Your such an asshole" I looked away.

"That's my middle name now of you want to leave than leave otherwise just hang out with your friends" he closed the door and left. I packed my bags and threw on some blue jeans and a white V neck shirt. I put my white converses on and put my hair in a high ponytail. I got in a cab and told him to take me home. I left without saying goodbye to anyone well besides Sasuke...

Sasuke's Point of View

After a couple of hours I went back into the suite to see if Sakura was still in bed cause she sure didn't come down to see Ino or Hinata. I opened her door to find the place cleaned and mostly empty... So she left.. That doesn't surprise me at all. Weak people run away from their problems. I stopped and scratched the back of my head. What am I thinking..? Sakura left and I didn't even bother to help her pack so she could get out sooner! I smiled at the little joke but of course I was just playing. I pulled out my phone and texted Sai to come up so we could have a "talk"

After a couple of minutes Sai came up and I greeted him with a punch. I quickly grabbed him by the shirt and held him against the wall. "Okay pretty boy, your gonna tell me what happened between you and Sakura that day got it?" I roughly said.

"Awww you really think I'm pretty?" He faked a giggle.

"Sai!" I yelled angry.

"Alright, alright..." He shoved my hands off him.

"Well?!" I screamed.

He sighed, "I was trying to make a move on Sakura but she obviously didn't like it and I didn't know why..."

"Your dating Ino baka!"

"Right, right... Well anyways at the hot springs I was....." He stopped.

"You were what?" I tried to rush him.

"I was... Was..."

"Fucking Sai get it over with!" I banged him against the wall with my hands gripping onto his shirt.

"I was going to rape her!" He cried. I stood there in shock and stared at him angry.

"You were what?!" I yelled in anger.

"I don't want t-to repeat it...." He bit his lip sadly. I let go of him making him slide down the wall and curl himself up. I pushed my bangs out of my face than looked at Sai. He was actually crying... He never shows emotion, so I guess he must of really felt bad about it.

"You really do regret it huh?" I sat down next to him. He just nodded and than looked at me.

"If you want to tell everyone than that's okay..."

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why would I tell anyone about this? It'll just tear the whole group apart" I toke a deep breathe. "Besides this isn't my concern right now, Sakura is"

"You must really like her" he smiled.

"You could say that" I smirked.

"Well what are you gonna do?" He asked me.

"Ima get her back even if it kills me"

*********************************************************************

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for a fucking long time and sorry for a short chapter 😣 I've been extremely busy with the holiday shit and my cousins 16 that's really close to coming up 😩 I hate it but that and I got stuck on what to write. But since I kinda know what I'm doing I think it's all good! Anyways happy belated Christmas and New Years! And I uploaded today cause it's my birthday (including my dads) and I'm officially 17! (I honestly don't give a damn) but yeah I hope all of tall are doing great and stuff so Ja Ne!~ 🐇