Chapter Twenty Seven

Song: Anata by Utada Hikaru

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting at home looking through old photos of my parents. Today marked their anniversary for their death and I planned on making a visit to their grave. The cold was kicking in hard for the season and I had to bundle up good. I got dressed and took a box filled with three things. Two picture frames, and a candle. I grabbed my guitar case and put it over my shoulder. I headed out the door and then my phone rang. I got my phone from my pocket and checked the caller ID. It was Sasuke, no surprise there. I smiled and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey blossom, where you going?" He asked.

"You spying on me?" I laughed a bit.

"I just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to make a surprise visit"

"Uh huh, like that time I went shopping alone and someone just happened to be following me the entire time"

"Guys are very bad, you can't trust them"

"Should I trust you?" I smiled a bit.

"I'm your boyfriend so, yes"

"Where are you?"

"Walk forward" I giggled and walked towards the gate of the apartments and as soon as I got to the other side I saw Sasuke's car parked in the visitors spot. I hang up the phone and walked closer. When I was by him I put the box down and embraced him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come with you" he smiled.

"Where?"

"To see your parents, today is their anniversary"

"I don't mind but it'll be a drive" I gave a small smile.

"Come on, let's go now before it gets dark"

"Thank you" I kissed him and we both got in the car. The drive was long but it was towards a small village that my parents went on their honeymoon. Beautiful scenery and it was where they wanted to live once they retired. I lived here to stay close to them but I wanted to go to where they met. Hours went by and we were finally at the location. Sasuke and I finally reached their grave and placed their picture frames on the graves along with the candles. I lit them up and did a prayer as Sasuke placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sure they'll be happy that you came along" I said as I touched their grave.

"I couldn't let you come alone" he kneeled down beside me and bowed to the graves. "I'm grateful to be blessed to be with your daughter. She is a wonderful person and I hope to remain with her forever"

"S-Sasuke"

"I do Sakura, I want to marry you someday" he blushed to the side.

"I can hear my father rolling in his grave" I giggled.

"I can hear it too. I'll be expecting a visit tonight"