Chapter Two

Hello my lovely readers :D Thank you so so so much for reading and commenting and the votes on this story ^^ I promise to do my best! Oh and the song to Paper Moon will be the the video box below! NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah gomen..." I said and stood up from the seat. I grabbed my guitar case and bag and was about to walk away until he grabbed my wrist.

"That's it? Nothing else?" he starred in my eyes.

"I don't know what you want me to say?" I said confused.

"You're not gonna fan-girl over me?" he said smirking.

"Fan-girl?"

"You know, like the rest of the girls do here at school. They go crazy over me and would kill just to be with me" he said still smirking.

"You have fan-girls?" I chuckled lightly.

"What's so funny?" he said with a plain expression.

"Oh it's nothing, it's just that I find it funny how you have fan-girls" I started laughing.

"How is it funny? I'm the most popular guy in this school" his smirk came back across his face.

"Well, for one your hair looks like a ducks anus" I smiled.

"Excuse me?" he blinked.

"Your excused"

"Heh you're really getting annoying" he said staring into my eyes.

"Than let go of my wrist so I won't bother you, baka"

"Baka?!" he said shocked.

'That's right Sakura control a bitch!'

"Hn, whatever" he said letting me go and looked over his shoulder to the window.

"Well, this was fun so, ja ne. Baka" I said turning and leaving.

At Lunch

I brought a bento box for lunch, nothing special but just fruit vegetables and rice. I decided to head to the roof to eat it and chill up there till the bell rings, maybe play my guitar for a bit.

"Hello Sakura-chan!" someone called out.

I looked up to see a group of people coming my way. I realized that it was that blond boy from first period and some other people from that period also.

'Oh look Sakura now you can stop being an emo and make some friends, huh? What do you say?'

I gathered my things and got up about to leave until they stopped me.

"Hey come back Sakura-chan! We wanna get to know you!" said the blond boy running up to me.

"What about?" I said looking at him.

"Anything Sakura-chan!" he smiled.

"Why should I?" I said turning away. "You don't know me, heh you may just use me. I'm stronger than you think blonde. Oh and by the way, don't call me Sakura-chan" I said and left.

'BAKA! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! THEY WERE JUST BEING NICE!'

'May I remind you about what happened back at the old school?' 

'You....'

'Exactly cause you know that I'm fucking right! What they did to me back there was horrible!'