Jo's UNO Party!!! Part 1

Sowwy, no music this time 🥺
-MT💛💜

...bro... that was CUTE o.o -Jay💚🧡

Noit'snotJay- -MT💜💛

Ooo shipppp -Eli🎈

Eli, dont ruin the moment -Kiwi 🥝

••••••

It was Saturday, and Jo's party is today. Dan was on his bed, sleeping. Elias knocked on Daniel's door. No answer. Knock again. No answer. Open the door. No answer. Close the door and kick the door open. No answer. Shake Dan. No answer. Say wake up. No answer. Open his curtains. No answer. Use the alarm clock. No answer. Yeet the blanket off. "Five more minutes!" That's it? Oh, hell no! Jay, Stephen, Gavin, and Hosuh were in the living room, waiting for Daniel. So the only thing Elias had left was to do this...

"Jay's here-" The older started. Dan jumped out of bed, "WHAT?!?!?!" He fell off the bed. Elias laughed at him. "ELIAS!!! Don't lie to me! My SBFFFL isn't here!" Dan scolds. And at the doorway, their mother stood. "Yes, he is." His mom said. Dan got scared again, and screamed, "Oh My Gosh!!" Then he glared at Mrs. Lim, "Mom!!!" She stuck her tongue out, "I wasn't lying, Daniel. Your friends and boyfriend are here." Dan blushes, "Mom, I don't have a boyfriend!" His father was walking by, saying, "Not yet" as he passed. Elias and their mother laughed.

Dan humphed. He shooed everyone out and slid off the door. Daniel was so tired, he was working on a gift last night, and didn't sleep till 5 o'clock in the morning! He looked at the time, 8:45 AM. He grabbed a pair of ripped blue jeans and white shirt with this image on it:

 He grabbed a pair of ripped blue jeans and white shirt with this image on it:

(...totally not my phone lock screen 😅 -MT💛💜)

He grabbed a fluffy purple jacket from his closet, put it on, zipped it up, brushes his floofy hair, and leaves his room. He walked in the bathroom, not getting anyone's attention till he shut the door. He grabbed his toothbrush, brushed his teeth, and basically did his business. He washed his hands, make sure his hair was okay, and then left. He went in the living room and sees everyone. Stephen walks up to him, "Dan, you're wearing the jacket I bought you!" He exclaimed while giving Dan a fist bump.

"Yeah, dude!" Dan answered, fist bumping back. Hosuh hugged Daniel, so he hugged him back. He looked behind Hosuh seeing Gavin talking to Elias while Jay looked at Dan. Dan smiles at Jay, causing Jay to smile back with a small wave. When Daniel let go of Hosuh, his mother whispered, "Don't have a boyfriend, huh?" Dan pouted at his Mrs. Lim, "Mom~ Nooo~" he groans. Elias started laughing his ass off, as the rest of the boys were confused.

As soon as Elias stopped laughing so hard, the gang settled down in the living room. Mr. Lim went out to the gym, as Mrs. Lim started cooking the boys breakfast. Daniel helped by cooking up some rice and helping his mother with the eggs. The boys were watching TV, and then San peeps his head in the living room. "Breakfast is ready~" Dan called. The boys get up, and sit down at the dining table.