The Men with the Plan +*Part Two*+

Gavin texted Elias what he overheard. Elias found a flaw in the plan. So Elias asked for Gavin's help. Of course, Gavin was happy to help. So now they were gonna show up at the park.

Daniel walked to math class and sat beside Stephen. "Hey, we have to go to the park today, alright?" Stephen says. Dan looked at Stephen and tilted his head, "Uh, yeah, I'm going." Stephen nods, and sees Hosuh walk in. He sits in front of the two, and says hi. Daniel says hi, and Stephen does nothing since Paige was in the room.

Hannah had overheard they were going to be in the park while walking by. So she told Bethany. And, oh, she was so excited to ruin their fun. Jay then told her that he was going to be in the park after school. She said she'll join him, but he told her not to.

She told the girls they couldn't go to the park, but they can go to the boys. So, Beth, Hannah, and Paige did. Stephen and AJay were caught by the girls, however, Daniel was actually in the classroom already... with Jay. Dan was talking to Danny, while Jay watched.

"Do not talk to them. They're going to be there, and we know you will too. Just avoid them. We won't be there, but we will know if you talk to them." Bethany said, hands on her hips. Hannah and Paige nodded. Stephen and AJay just nodded and said okay. "And make sure you tell the green haired rat the same." She adds, and then walks away to intervention.

AJay whispered, "She's so dumb." Stephen whipered back, "Why else is she in intervention?" The boys laugh, and then split. Stephen walked in and sat in in front of Daniel. "Hey, Dan, Danny, and Jay." Stephen greets. "Hey." "Hi." "Sup." The boys replied back. Ms. Gorman comes in the classroom, ready to teach History on the revolutionary war.

~When School Ends~

Dan, Stephen, and AJay meet up in the Commons. "Okay, I already told my family." AJay says. Stephen replies, "Yeah, same." The two look at Dan, "I texted my mom during W.I.N, okay?" The boys smile, and start heading to the park.

As they walked, they heard some people behind them. "DANIEL!!! STEPHEN!!!" Someone shouted. The three turn around and see Brandon, Danny, Adam (not SomethingElseYT), Precious, and Mateya.

Dan greeted them with a bright smile, "Hey, guys!!" The group catches up with the three, "Where you guys headed?" Adam asked, wearing his shades. Stephen chuckled, "We're headed to the park." Mateya asked, "Can we join?" AJay replies, "Yeah, sure."

The gang heads to the park, talking about random stuff. Dan talked to everyone about, honestly, anything. Everyone was having fun strolling through town and just having free time to relax. Soon enough, the gang finds themselves at the park. Dan's phone buzzed, and he got a text from Bethany.

Daniel looked up seeing everyone about to split, so he asks, "Hey, anyone wanna go to Burger King after this?" Brandon says, "I'd love to, but I don't have the money." Danny, Mateya, AJay, and Stephen nodded, saying they were the same. Adam, Dan, and Precious looked at them, saying they'll help pay for them. Stephen just called them out, "You guys are the rich Asians." The group laughed, and then thanked the three money holders.

They all split up. AJay and Stephen went over by the cement stage. Precious, Mateya, and Adam talking and taking selfies. Danny, Brandon, and Daniel playing basketball. "If I make this, you guys are millionaires in the future." Dan said as he shot the ball. He made it in, causing the other two to gasp. Brandon high fived Daniel, "Man, you're good at basketball." "Thanks." Dan replies.

Danny and Brandon play a game against each other, while Daniel watches. Soon enough, he noticed two people walking over. "Elias?! Gavin?!" Dan shouted in shock. Elias smiled, spreading his arms out for Daniel to run in his embrace. Gavin waved at Stephen as he walked over the stage. "Bro, what are you doing here?" Stephen asks. Gavin tells Stephen what he and Elias have been up to. AJay says, "The guys are almost here, so good timing." Stephen calls the two Lim brothers over.