Lonely and Sad Much?

+*Friday*+

Daniel had a fairly normal day at school today. It was a week after Homecoming, and everyone was mostly back to their old schedules. The band, however, were preparing for this Friday night. Where all the High School and Middle School bands join together and play at the last school football game during halftime.

Now, Dan went home, took a shower, and at some food. He got dressed in the same clothes from last Friday and had his mom drive him to the high school. He gets his drum in the Fine Arts Center and heads to the stage part of it.

He finds the other Percussionists of his grade, and talks to the only one who didn't march for the parade or even practice marching... "JP, stop being such a show off!" Daniel's friend JP is a fairly normal kid. Except, he tends to babble when talking and his height is different than others.

Anyway, Daniel eventually has to go sit in the bleachers and wait till halftime. He usually hung out with his friends, but this year was definitely not going to be that. Jay, Ann, Stephen, and Hosuh were hanging out without him. And it hurts him, but it's alright. He got a text from Elias.

*****

Elias

Hey, me and Mom are going to pick you up, but we'll be gone for the weekend.

Me

Really? Why?

Elias

Mom needs to do something at Grandma's and Grandpa's on Sunday and I have to be at Tori and Talon's party tomorrow.

Me

What? Why can't I also go?

Elias

You are at the game, so you'll throw us off schedule. Also, you have an appointment tomorrow at 4, so Uncle Bob is taking you.

Me

Okay.... I guess that works...

Elias

Okay, I got to help Mom now, see ya later.

Me

Bye..

*****

Well, this weekend started being very lonely. I mean, he has other friends, but they're talking to other friends who he is also friends with. Great... He's just being left out. Whatever, guess he'll just sit there on his phone.

He tapped on his music playlist, automatically playing songs with sadness. At least, he's got friends. Just cause they aren't hanging out with them, doesn't mean they aren't his friends. Daniel listened to AJR and Gnash while staring at Jay, Ann, Stephen, and Hosuh.

The time passes, and Dan performs during halftime. He walks over to the stairs, not wanting to stay longer, but someone yells his name. He turned to find Jay and Stephen following him. He ran up the stairs and reached the top. He ran into the highschool and back to the Fine Arts Center. He puts his stuff away, and sees Hosuh.

Hosuh greets Dan. Dan gets his phone out. He looked at Hosuh with a frown, and he asked, "Can you tell Jay I said bye?" Hosuh says, "Sure." "Thanks, Hos. Bye!" Daniel starts heading out, hearing Hosuh say bye.

Daniel calls his mom at 8:15, asking for her to pick him up. He looks at his phone, seeing texts from Danny and Bethany. He starts texting Bethany, until he heard someone say, "Hi, Daniel." Dan looked up and saw Jay. "Oh my gosh, you scared me." Dan says. Jay's mother starts laughing. Jay's mother definitely knew Daniel. She even knew when Jay and Dan met.

**Flaaaaasssshbaaack**

Daniel was heading out of the preschool building and going to recess. When he went out, he saw so many little red bugs with black spots. Someone behind him said, "They are Ladybugs." He turned to find a blonde haired boy with yellow and red eyes.