Homecoming Week!!! 💜💛

HOMECOMING WEEK IS HERE!!!!

•••••••

Day 1: PJ Day

Dan came in the school in panda pajamas. Including a sleeping mask. He looked solo adorable, or at least that's what everyone says. Jay and Stephen were at his locker, being bodyguards for the week.

See, somehow, a student named Rene was pining for Daniel. So, he got Jay and Stephen to be his bodyguards for the week, since he'll be busy, and wouldn't have time to deal with long events with Rene. Why Jay and Stephen? One, Stephen's a physcopath and he has nothing better to do. Two, Jay is Daniel's SBFFFL, duh. Three, When Jay's busy with Beth, Stephen covers. And Four, Stephen is in most of Dan's classes. Obviously OwO.

As Daniel was talking to his new bodyguards, Hosuh came up. He completely forgot about Pajama Day was today. Well, it was Monday. Can't blame him.

Daniel had a very normal day, actually. Besides marching outside with PJs on, today was pretty fun. Especially since the marching band order had Jay in the row behind him.

Dan never really ate school lunch, Mr. Ehlers joking that he wants Dan to lose his job. Daniel giggles, absolutely disagreeing with the joke. Everyone very hyped for Friday, talking about the events.

Daniel was actually doing something during Homeroom today. He was going to sell some Homecoming merch at the end of the hallway with some other student council members. Yeah, he's on student council. Hosuh was also working there with Dan. It was Dan, Hosuh, Jaiden, and Ann.

They sold headbands, bracelets, cheek cheers (basically a washable tattoo), fake moustaches, and even water bottles with the school logo. Stephen and Jay were buying stuff most of the time, watching for Rene. But, Stephen and Jay were using some of Daniel's money. Jay bought head necklaces for him and Bethany. Stephen bought bracelets for the gang.

Dan saw his friends Danny and Adam trying to buy stuff, he called them over. "Oh, hey, Dan. I'm buying stuff for Danny and me." Adam greets. Danny waving behind him. "You don't have money, Danny?" Daniel asks. "No, I'm pretty much broke." Daniel grabbed ten bucks in his pocket, giving it to Danny. "Here, then. You can buy stuff without mooching off Adam." Dan says. Danny was hesitant, but took it. He thanked Dan, and bought a cheek cheer.

The day went on, Daniel getting more compliments on his PJs. When Dan got on the bus, he told Elias about the day, and Elias was very proud. He smiled and told Dan, "Great job, Daniel. You should tell Mom." Dan agreed and did that when they got home.

"Tomorrow will be just as great as today." Daniel thought.

******

Day 2: Twin Day

Daniel and Hosuh decided to dress up like twins on twin day. They both wore a black hoodie, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. When Stephen and Jay saw what they did, they were like..., "Yo, let's quickly dress up as twins." They both wore white t-shirts, black ripped jeans, and red tennis shoes to school.

The gang met up in the morning, laughing. Stephen challenged Dan and Hosuh on who'd be the better twin. Daniel went, "Game on!" And the day started.

Surprisingly, Hosuh and Dan were winning. By lunch, people mistaken Hosuh as Dan, and Dan as Hosuh. Stephen and Jay were mixed up for a few people, but we're passed how many times with Dan and Hos.

It was hilarious seeing Jay and Stephen's faces when Mr. Ehlers thought Daniel was finally eating, when it was really Hosuh. Daniel was in a giggling fit a so was Hosuh. Jay was about to slam his head on the table, and Stephen immediately started rambling in confusion and anger.