A Normal School Day... Or is it?

Daniel goes to school on a normal Monday in September. He meets up with Stephen and Hosuh. Hosuh asks, "Wanna watch a movie after school today at my place?" Stephen and Dan agree and Hos says, "Okay, we're going to watch Endgame with Beth and Jay." Daniel started to frown.

Stephen looked at Daniel, knowing something was up. Daniel caught that, and he smiles brightly and tells Hosuh, "Sounds good, Hos." He starts walking to his Pack until Stephen started following him. Dan turns around and Stephen immediately dragged him to the boys bathroom.

Dan looks at Stephen questioningly and asks him, "Steph, what do you need?" "Daniel, I know something is up with you." Dan, who is now in the corner, says "It's just... I don't like romance. And then Jay and Beth are so... Ugh." Stephen goes wide eyed and then he smirks. "Wow, Dan, I didn't know you were like me, but okay!"

Daniel chuckles, "Yeah... We should probably get to class now." Stephen nods, and they both head towards Pack. Daniel thinking about how he'll keep up the lie. Why did Dan lie? Well, does he really want to worry his friends? And he doesn't want to go through the same thing with 7th grade.

~~~Flashback~~~

Dan comes into school sad. His "friend" Mateya just is done with Daniel already. "Ugh, Dan, stop it with this depression crap. You're not really depressed. If anything, I am. So stop faking it." Dan, who's fed up with this girl, finally stood up to her. "The one time I ask for your help after I have helped you with so much crap, you decide to call me fake?!"

Mateya got so mad at Dan, she slapped him. "You wanna go this route, huh?! FINE! We are NOT friends!" She turned and left. Leaving an even more broken Daniel.

He's been depressed for so long, there's not much he can take. Yet, he deals with strong battles that put him and his heart in so much danger. He still remembers the day his mother called him stupid. Age 6. That's when it started. Where his life starts going downhill.

Now, his new friend that he cared so much for, has left him. Great. Another day, another crack.

Just deal with it, Daniel Lim. Just deal with it till it breaks.

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

Daniel just walks with tears, knowing that it's normal to cry. He stops, hearing footsteps. Wiping his eyes, he turns to find Jay, his Super Best Friend For F*cking Life, walking towards him.

"Hey, Jay." Dan greets. Jay side hugs Dan. "Hey, dude. How's it going?" "Well, I'm doing just fine." That's a lie. Daniel's dying inside.

Jay just smiled, "That's good." After that, they split. Going to Pack. Dan goes sit with Sultan, Maaz, Jaiden, James, Adam, Tony, and Alex.

They all greet each other and either chat or work on homework. Alex Clark, being dumb, was finishing History notes when he had it for 1st period. Luckily, Tony let him copy his notes if he can have Alex's cookie in lunch. They made that deal.

Adam and James talking about their love of YouTube. Maaz and Sultan arguing about Sultan and his skinny jeans thing. Jaiden left talking to Dan. They talked about their up coming homecoming week in which they will march in.

Dan learns about Gravity in Science, then he goes to PE playing dodgeball. He learns more on coding in Computer Tech. And he goes outside marching with a bass drum. He's a percussionist, after all.

Then he goes to lunch, yaaaay. Dan doesn't like to eat anything, so he just sits there talking to his table. Jay and Bethany are being fairly close....

Daniel looks at another table. He and Mateya made up. Most people leave Mat, but Dan knew she was a good person inside. Thanks to him, Mateya comes to school with a nice attitude. She's smiling and happy. Which makes Dan happy.