Crushes are Overwhelming

Daniel went into school, and Stephen immediately found him. "What do you need, Stephen?!?!" Dan asks. "Dude, chill! Come on, let's go!" Stephen drags Daniel down to the band room. Except went in the storage room, where it was pretty much unauthorized.

"Okay, you know how you confessed about liking Jay a month ago?!?!" Stephen asked. "Uh, yeah, why?" Dan asked back. "Well, I have a secret I want you to keep to yourself." "Why me????"

"Dude, Jay's a blabber now. He and Beth just blended each other's personalities." Stephen states. "I know right!" Dan agreed. "But that is not the case here, I have a big secret that I need to share with someone and I chose you."

"What is it?" Dan asked. "Promise you won't share?" Stephen asked. Dan promised. "Well... I may have a crush on a certain friend of ours..." "Really, now?" "Yeah, and it's freaking Hosuh..."

Dan stood there with wide eyes, "Well... That's interesting... I'll keep that to myself, I promise you that." "Thanks, Dan. Maybe I should just hang out with you more often so we can vent on our crushes." Stephen says, punching Dan's arm.

Dan laughs, "Yeah, sure. We could do that." The bell rings. "Oh, shit. Now I gotta head all the way over to Mr. Bogatske's class." Stephen says. "Then you should head to his Math class, like, right now." Dan replies. Stephen heads out and speed walks over to the 8th grade wing. Daniel heads to his Pack, forgetting he has his backpack with him.

"Yo, Dan, why do you have your bag?" Jaiden greets. "Huh? Oh, I was talking with someone down this wing for a long while that I didn't have time to go to my locker." Dan replies. James asked, "Is that why I saw Stephen yeet himself down the hall?" Daniel laughs, "Probably."

Dan went on his Chromebook. See, the school gave students Chromebooks once in grade 4. After all, Dan's grade persuaded the staff to let 4th graders have Chromebooks. He checked his email and grades. He was okay, so he checked his texts.

"Huh?" Daniel saw a text from AJay. 'How strange..., He doesn't usually text me often.' Dan thought. He checked the text.

•••••

AJay

Yo, Dan? Can I have help with something?

Dan

Sure, whatcha need?

AJay

Really? Sweet! Can you buy me a chocolate milk plush?

Dan

I can give you the one my cousin Tori gave me..?

AJay

Awesome, thanks Daniel

Dan

That's what friends are for

Btw, what's the plush for?

AJay

Well...

Can you keep a secret for a while?

Dan

Sure

I promise you that

AJay

See, I've been having a new feeling around Jo lately, and I think I like him

So I want to give him that plush as a token of my affection

Besides, we ALL know he loves choco milk

Dan

XD

Yeah, we do know that

It's nice that you like Jo, man