The Men with the Plan *Part One*

Daniel and Stephen opened the car door and said goodbye to Mrs. Lim. They got a ride to school instead of the bus. They walked into the school entrance to find AJay waiting for them.

"Guys, you need to go. Now." AJay says. Stephen and Daniel are confused. "What, why?" Dan asks. "I'll explain later, WE have to go!" AJay replies. He drags the two into the Exploritories Wing and into the boys bathroom.

"What's going on?" Stephen asked. AJay answered, "Hosuh, Jay, and Jo are making up a plan to make us talk to them and explain why we're avoiding them." Stephen and Dan went shocked. "I overheard Jay and Hosuh telling Jo about it. So now they are probably making up a plan to get us." AJay adds. Dan says, "We have to be cautious about who is around us." The boys nodded and depart.

Daniel was about to open the door to the band room, but then someone hugged him from behind. "Hey, DANIEL, come hangout with us tonight." Jay said behind him. 'Fudging- Really?!?! NOW?!?!' Dan thought. "Dan?" Jo asked. "Yeah, Jo?" Dan asked back. "Hangout with us!" Jo said. "Question, who is 'us'?" Daniel questions. Jo answers, "Me, Hosuh, and Jay."

"Jo, I really appreciate your.... Input on our friendship, but I'm hanging out with Stephen and AJay after school." Daniel declined. Hosuh crossed his arms, "So we can't all hangout tonight? Jay, Stephen, AJay, You, Me, and Jo?" "Yeah, uhm, I actually am going to a festival out of town, and Stephen and AJay are going to be there with me tonight and Mrs. Ng is going to drive us, so yeah." Dan explained while trying to get out of Jay's grip. "Oh, really? Then where's the festival and why are you guys going on a school night?" Jo asked.

Dan sighed, giving in. "Okay! Fine! We're not going to some festival, but we're hanging out tonight and I'm not telling where." The bell rang. Jo tsks, "We'll let you go, for now. But we will get you guys to explain what's going on." The boys left Dan alone. Daniel sighs in relief.

Daniel went into Pack and immediately texted AJay and Stephen. And, jeez, they are SO dead later.

•••••

Dan

Jo, Jay, and Hosuh trapped me, but the bell saved me

Stephen

What?! What did they do?

AJay

Seriously?! What did they say?!

Dan

Jay trapped me then Jo and Hos questioned me

They want to hangout with us

And they are SO doing something to us later

Stephen

Well, shit

We're fucked

AJay

Hold on

How are they supposed to get us all?

We all won't be together against our will anytime soon

So, what are they planning?

Dan

IDK!

But I DO know we can NOT let them know we're going to be in the park after school

Stephen

Keep your mouth shut, check

But, seriously, guys we're going to be in big trouble if they expose us by force