Chapter Eleven {Mistakes}

Chapter Eleven

{Mistakes}

Throwing a blanket around me, I tiptoe out of Liam's room. I go into the bathroom, hauling my bag with me, and change quickly. Quickly and quietly, I hurry out of the bathroom and into the hall. I can smell bacon from the kitchen, making me stomach growl. I hurry into the kitchen to find Niall, Katrina, Texas, Harry, Louis and Ryan around the island and Paul making something.

"Ryan, Katrina, can I talk to you?" I raise an eyebrow and they both nod. Katrina hands Texas to Harry and we all go into the nearest bedroom which happens to be Louis and Ryan's.

"This is awkward." I mutter, rubbing the back of my neck. "But, Liam and I had sex."

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD. THAT'S GREAT!" Ryan shouts and before she can continue, Katrina clamps her hand over her best friend's mouth. Ryan mumbles something and after a minute, Katrina takes her hand off.

"When was the first time you and Louis did it?" I ask, tilting my head at the most immature girl.

"A long time ago." Ryan laughs, shaking her head. "It was for the bet though."

Ryan's POV

Bringing up that night brings back a lot of memories. A lot.

{Flashback}

"Louis." I groan deeply, kissing his neck. He runs a hand through my hair, pulling my mouth up to meet his.

"Ryan." His voice is husky, the deepest I've ever heard it. "Are you sure?"

I run my tongue over his lips as an answer. With a chuckle, Louis starts kissing me again.

{End of Flashback}

If Jenna and Liam's night was anything like that, we're screwed.