Chapter Eight {Let The Drama Begin}

Chapter Eight

{Let The Drama Begin}

                “Harry?” Katrina squeaks out, wobbling into the hospital room. He’s sitting up in the bed, watching whatever show was on the television. When he notices her though and her stomach, his eyes and widen and earn back that beautiful twinkle. So does Katrina.

                Katrina Bell and Harry Styles love each other.

                Ryan and I both knew it wasn’t necessary to do what we did. But, we did it anyways. “AWWW.”

                Katrina decides to ruin the moment by screaming loudly. And it’s not just regular loud. It’s full blown, blast my ear drums loud. She leans over, gripping her stomach. A nurse rushes in after Harry presses the button, looking at Harry. Katrina decides to straighten up now, the pain most likely stopping.

                “It’s for her, you idiot!” Harry shouts at the nurse when she starts looking him over. The poor nurse’s face flushes a bright red, totally embarrassed.

                After that, everything happens in a blur.

*

*One Direction*

*

                “Can we see her?” I ask, looking up at Harry as he rushes in. His face is bright red, his wrist still wrapped. Stupid boy. Just woke up from being unconscious. Now he’s running around like an idiot.

                “Yeah, she’s so adorable.” Harry coos, making all of us smile. Louis and Ryan’s hands are wrapped tightly together, smiling like idiots. Stupid Jessi and Liam are together, holding hands, watching the TV mounted in the corner of the room. Zayn, Niall, Paul and Simon are all watching it also, on their phones at the same time.

                “Haz. That adorable baby was the baby you left.” Louis tells him and Harry’s face drops. Smooth move, Lou. Let’s upset the new father. Goal achieved.

                Standing up, all of us follow Harry back into a room. We pass a couple people and they look at us, their mouths dropping. Do they really think we’re that weird? But, then I do notice how we all look. Ryan and I’s hair look like rat nests. The boys’ hair is all over the place. Zayn’s usual quiff is down, making him look like what he used to. Liam’s the only one with regular hair because well, he doesn’t have much.

                Jessi, on the other hand, looks like Miss Fucking Perfect. Like usual.

                As soon as we enter the room, all of our eyes land on the small baby curled up in Katrina’s arms. She’s so small. Her hair is dark brown/black, filling her whole head. Okay, I want to just hug her. Texas is so adorable.

                “I WANT TO HOLD HER!” Ryan shouts, rushing over to the little baby. Texas moves her head a little, not starting to cry. Wow, I thought any baby would scream at Ryan’s voice. Katrina smiles slightly, scooting to the side of the bed so Ryan can side beside her. Katrina gently hands Texas to Ryan and Ryan’s eyes light up. Starting to coo, Ryan rocks Texas back in forth slowly.

                For the next two hours, Texas is passed around throughout our group. Harry is the last to hold her, smiling like an idiot. I decide it’s a Twitter moment, getting up and walking over in front of him.