Chapter Seven {Wake Up Call}

Chapter Seven

{Wake Up Call}

[Listen to the song on the side {Maroon 5: Wake Up Call}. When I wrote the chapter title, I didn’t know that the song was by Maroon 5. I just knew a song had to be called that so I looked it up on Google and found one was by Maroon 5 xD So enjoy!]

                Groaning, I stretch out on the bed. All my muscles hurt and I really don’t know why. Am I getting that old? For gawd’s sake. I’m not old!

                “Hey, Jenna.” Ryan smiles, opening the door. Her hair is a rats’ nest but she doesn’t seem to care. She’s wearing one of Louis’ shirts and her sweatpants are raggedy. When Ryan notices she’s looking me over, she blushes and then smirks. “Take a picture, Jenna. It lasts longer.”

                “Shush.” I laugh, grabbing my pillow and throwing it at her. Using another pillow, I put it over my head and try to go back to sleep.

*

*One Direction*

*

                “Hey Jessi.” I groan, looking at the girl who makes her way over to the couch. Liam decided to invite her over to watch Friends with us. Friends. Yup, that’s so important. Gotta invite the girlfriend over.

                “Don’t touch me.” Ryan groans, narrowing her eyes as Jessi nears her. Louis is on one side of her and Zayn is on the other, Liam at her feet. “You’ll get sick.”

                In the past three hours, Ryan has gotten extremely sick. Runny nose, horrible cough, throwing up sick. No one knows what triggered it but she won’t stay in her room which means we’re all getting affected by it. Yeah, real smart Ry. We have a pregnant chick in the room that has a slow immune system.

                “She’s sicky.” Katrina looks at Ryan sadly, adjusting herself on the couch. Jessi goes to sit by her, Liam following behind. Niall and I are cuddled up together on the small chair, not knowing where else to go and trying to keep our distance from the sick girl and the moody pregnant girl. We’re surrounded.

                “I’m gonna die.” Ryan coughs, throwing the blanket over her head. Her head is in Louis’ lap and her feet are in Zayn’s lap. I feel bad for her though, she looks bad. “I want BooBear.”

                “Jenna. Will you go get him?” Louis asks, looking at me with pleading eyes. The kitten Ryan had recently got wasn’t extremely friendly at the moment. BooBear spends most of her time in Louis and Ryan’s room in Simon’s house.

                “Sure.” I mutter, standing up and hurrying upstairs. Simon was nice enough to let everyone live here because the apartments weren’t working out for them. And I just stayed in the guest bedroom last night. Simon said I could move in if I want though. At least he’s nice to me.

                When I open the door to Louis and Ryan’s room, my eyes widen. Gawd damn, it’s a mess. Looking around for the little kitten, I spot her grey figure under one of Ryan’s jackets. I get down on my knees, looking the cat in its eyes. She starts to purr loudly, coming closer to me. I smile, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to my chest.