Chapter Five {Big Announcements}

Note at the end of the chapter! -Samm(:

Chapter Five

{Big Announcements}

*Jenna’s POV*

                “I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care.” Ryan shouts, dancing around. I give Liam a weird look and all he does is shrug his shoulders. Ryan announced earlier that she has an announcement and Katrina said the same thing. Katrina isn’t happy go lucky, Ryan is. I’m guessing Ryan’s is good news and Katrina’s is bad.

                “I can’t say anything until Louis gets here.” Ryan groans, sitting beside me. “Did I tell you I had a dog? I brought him back to One Direction, actually. His name was King. Big, huge, Great Dane. We had to get rid of him though before Katrina came. I think that’s why it meant a lot when Lou got me-,” Before she could finish, Louis bounds through the door happily.

                When he notices everyone is in the room, he shouts loudly. “WE’RE BACK TOGETHER.”

                “I had to wait for you to say that? I couldn’t have said it myself?” Ryan snaps, rolling her eyes. Louis smirks, jogging out of the room and then coming back with a crate. He opens it and a grey kitten slowly gets out. As soon as the kitten sees Ryan, it runs at her.

                “YOU BROKE A RULE AGAIN!” Liam shouts, narrowing his eyes at the couple.

                “It’s a fucking cat, LiLi. Get over it.” I groan, rolling my eyes at my best friend.

                “Whatever.”

                “What’s your news, Katrina?” Ryan asks, tilting her head at the girl who has her head rested on her swollen belly.

                “I got followed by someone nice.” Katrina smiles and then her face falls. “And Harry’s coming back.”

                No one really cares about the first part. They all react to the second. “HARRY’S COMING BACK?”

                “Yeah, he is.” Katrina says quietly.

*

*One Direction*

*

                Lately I found myself thinking

Been dreaming about you a lot

And up in my head I’m your boyfriend

But that’s one thing you’ve already got

                He drives to school every morning

While I walk alone in the rain

He’d kill me without any warning

If he took a look in my brain

                Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would

I would

Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would

I would

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would