Chapter One {Winners}

Chapter One

{Winners}

*Ryan's POV*

"What's her name?" Zayn asks through a mouthful of food. I narrow my eyes at him and he swallows, wiping his mouth with his hand. Pig. "What's her name?"

"Well, there are two of them. The winner, real winner, is under eighteen so her sister has to go with her." I explain, going through the file. "Kendyll and Jenna Kingsley. Kendyll is thirteen, a major Directioner. Jenna is eighteen."

"Likes One Direction or doesn't?" Louis asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Doesn't say." I shrug, looking at her file.

"Think they'll be disappointed that they're only going to meet 4/5 of One Direction?" Niall sighs sadly, looking around the kitchen. I shrug once again in response.

"That reminds me. Where is Katrina?" Liam raises and eyebrow.

"In her room." I answer, looking at the file once again.

"Oh." Liam says sadly, his eyebrows furrowed together.

We all sit in silence, not saying a thing. The apartment building we're living in now is small, all of us squished together in two apartments. Katrina, Niall and Liam share one while Zayn, Louis and I share the other one. Katrina has her own room over there and Niall and Liam share a room. I share a room with Zayn over here, Louis has his own.

The only place to meet is in our kitchen, which is the biggest. We share all of our time at our apartment anyways, it's a whole lot bigger. The house that we had just built caught on fire three months ago. Someone caught it on fire on purpose and it wasn't any of us. Paul and Simon think it's someone out to get One Direction. Now, with the new houses, there is a large brick wall around the property.

Yes, we're building more than one house. We all agreed it's too stuffy to share a house. So, five individual houses are getting made and then another house that will be the Guest House. Zayn and I are the ones that will share a house. I don't want to be on my own and he's the one that was willing to share.

"Do you think Harry will ever come back?" Louis asks quietly.

"I don't know." I shrug once again. So many unanswered questions.

*Jenna's POV*

"WE'RE LEAVING IN AN HOUR!" Kendyll shouts, bouncing around like a bouncy ball on crack. Her hair is flying around, not in a ponytail.

"Kendyll! Calm down." Mom groans, shaking her head. Kendyll's been like this for days. After she found out, she went outside onto the street and screamed that she's going to meet One Direction. She hasn't stopped talking about it. Every day, when we're all eating together, she'll say something about it.

"Do you think Harry's voice is that husky up close?"

"Do you think Harry's curls are that bouncy?"

"Do you think Ryan's mean or nice?"

"What about Katrina? Do you think she's huge? Or had her baby?"

"I bet Niall's voice is more adorable then on TV."

"His hugs are most likely awesome."

"Is it an exasperation on how many carrots Lou eats?"

"What happened to driving slow? He wasn't in Live While We're Young's music video."