Chapter 7 Play Time

A few things. I'd like to give a shout out to my friend TatiiiC, she helped me with my grammor, and she likes anime as much as I do so check her out she's preaty cool.

and second It's going to be a long chapter. hope you enjay it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once outside two brown haired boy's approach us, they both have hazel eyes. "Zoe these are my twin adopted 17 year old brothers Swayer and Troy" James introduces us. ”Newly turned 17 year old brother's" says Troy says as I shake both of their hands. James says "right, we know" as he rolls his green eyes, then James turns and takes me over to the White Beach chair that I had been sitting just a while before, "Zoe, are you sure you don't want to play in the water with us?" James asks as I turn around and sit down in the chair, "I'm sure, thanks, " I reply as I open the dolphin book Joe gave me and start reading "Well alright, then James turns to his brother's and asks "Now who's going to go and get toy box?" as they're walking towards the shoreline. "I will, I will" Troy says as he runs to the left

 _______________________________TimSkip_____________________________________________

While the boy's play with their toy's balls balls and pool toy's, I'm sitting on my beach chair reading the book, some times when one of the boy's kicks one of the ball's over to me I throw it back and then stick my nose back in the book and continue reading. To tell you the truth I thought I'd be bored reading a book just about Dolphin's but now I can't take nose out of it. Right now I'm reading about a Dolphins muscle system is 50% of its body I didn't know that before, looking at all the pictures of the dolphins reminds me of the day I first fell in love with them.

It was I warm day in summer when I was 5 years old and, me and my family had gone down to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. It was our second day in the Parks and, we were at Epcot. We were inside the aquarium and I was running around everywhere and my parents were following me everywhere. Well, when we got to the second floor, I saw the Dolphin pool and, ran over to it mom and dad followed me of course. We didn't see anything at first, "Must be feeding time" mom said as she snickered and then turned towards my dad. I put both my hands on the glass so could see if I could see anything, out of the blue I dolphin swam right in front of me from across and inside the glass, it turned its head and then swam straight for me. The Dolphin swam so close that his nose was touching the glass intact if the glass wasn't there I'd the touching it's nose, the dolphin and staid like that for a few moments before I felt a light tap on my right shoulder. I tuned around to see a blond haired, blue eyed woman was standing in front of us "Can we help you miss?" my dad asked as he and mom turned around. "Hello, I'm Ashley and I'm one of the Dolphin trainers at the Living Seas and, who do we have here?" Ashley asked my parents as bent down to my level. "Oh, this is Zoe and she's five" my mom said. "Well, hi Zoe do you want to get closer to Henry the Dolphin?" she asked in a sweet and gentle voice, I looked at mom and dad, they gave me a slight nod. Then Ashley took me by my right hand, mom and dad were behind us we started to walk, two were I didn't know. A few moments later we walked up to a door and Ashley swipes her key-card in the lock unlocking the door and we all step through.

My feet meet a concrete floor, it's not cold but warm from the hot Florida sun, once we're all through the doorway Ashley closes the door and then said "Alright guys, take your shoes off and put them by the door. We'll get them on the way out" we do so and then continue walking down a long hallway.

We walked over to a large pool with a little white latter connected to a small white platform barley under the water, Ashley climbs down the ladder and then helps me down into the pool. As I'm looking out over the pool a Dolphin's head comes out of the water and swims towards us, it was like he was waiting for me under the water. "Zoe meets Henry, Henry meets Zoe" he squeaks and then without a cue, he slides onto the platform, it's just big enough to hold me and Ashley and Henry. Smiling Ashley said "Hold your hand out" I bend down and stick my right hand out, after bending she says to Henry "Go on" with a small squeak Henry raises his head up out of the water a touches his nose to my hand, Henrry squeaks and wiggles his body slightly "He wants you to rub his back" Ashley said as she looked towards me. I walked on my knees until I was close enough, then I reach my hand out and gently stroked his back, it felt like I was stroking wet silk but in away a lot softer.Suddenly Henry lifted his head up out of the water and, I heard a small squeak. A smaller dolphin swam towards us, and swam off the platform splashing me with a little bit of water as he went. Henry swam up to the other dolphin and, gently touches his nose to it, like he was giving the other one a kiss. "That's carry, and she's is Henry's mate so they're inseparable.Most of the time we won't put a male in with the female because the male can be aggressive towards the female, but when she got here she was so lonely, since we couldn't release her back into the wild because she's deaf so we took a chance and put her into the pool with Henry and they've been together ever since. A little while later we had to leave, we got our shoes on, we thanked Ashley and, we turned around to walk away. But as we did, I saw mom turn back towards Ashley and gave her a slight wink, and then we walked off, but then when I tried to ask her about it when we got home, she denied it.