chapter 13 The strength of the bond Part 1

As me, James and the others wait for the Doctor to show up, A thought comes to me, I turn towards James, "Why do Kyle and Logan hate each other so much?" I ask him, luckily Kyle and Logan are not here at the moment, they're outside doing who knows what, James turns towards me and says, "It's their business Zoe", "Why is Bryan so sick?" I ask, "he's on his last stage of shifting Zoe" he replies, "What do you mean by stage of shifting?" I ask curious, "I'll tell you about that later" He replies to me, "Ashley's here James says as he stands up from the couch, I then pull out a black mat, What's that for?" James asks as I lay the mat in front of the couch, for now, "Just watch" I say, "Tyson, place" I snap and my point my pointer finger at the mat, at that last bit, tyson who had been on he other side of the living room trots over, walks over into the mat circles around a few times, before laying down onto the mat, "Now stay, stay" I say firmly as me and James walk out the front door.

Ones we step outside, I see a girl with light blonde hair, dark blue eyes and white skin, standing in front of a large above ground pool, it takes me a moment before I realize who she is, tho I've seen her ones before, "Ashley" I say walking up to her, she turns around and then looks at me in shock, "Zoe Marton" she says as she turns around and starts to walk towards me, we throw are arms around each other in a friendly hug, "Wow Zoe, you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you" she says as we both break our hug, "Yeah eight years will do that to a little girl" I say as I look up at her

As we start walking back towards the pool, James gets a crooked smile on his face, "So Ashley, am I due for shots?" he asks her in a joking tone, I snicker. "No, James your not, Unless you've been a bad boy then you're probably due for some shots" she replies, laughing at that last bit, "Joe, has he been bad?" Ashley asks in a joking tone, "No, not that I know of" Joe replies as she walks across the path to the pool, "Well that's good to know" says with a chuckle, "Now, who's coming in first?" Ashley asks as me and James stop at the pool while Ashley steps into the pool, it's only now I notice Ashley is wearing a wet suit, "I'll go first" Kyle says as he walks over and steps into the pool, "Like always Kyle, you're the bravest" Ashley says as she steps over to the other side of the pool.

Kyle then takes a deep breath and then, all at ones, his feet and legs become a tail, his arms and hands turn into flippers and, Kyle himself shapeshifts into a bottlenose dolphin, he's a darker gray than most dolphins I've seen and, Just like on his human body he has a scar on his face and a scar on his side, but, then I see something i haven't seen before, a sunburn on his back it's still a little pink so the means is a recent one, or, it was a really bad one, "Okay Kyle lets take care of your sunburn first, Hey Joe, can you pass me the waterproof burn cream please?" Ashley asks towards Joe's way, Joe passes her a white container with a green lid. I'm about to zone out, when suddenly I hear a loud squeal, it's sounds like something is dying, I then look up and, I see that Kyle's struggling in the pool, for a moment I try to figure out what has my new family member upset so much, then I see that Ashley has her hand on Kyle's sunburn and from what I can see she's pressing a little bit too hard.

"she's pressing on his sunburn" I say, under my breath,"What?" I hear a voice ask, but I don't know who it belongs to, "She's pressing down too hard on his sunburn and it's hurting him" I reply to the voice, then I hear a splash into the pool, I look closer and see Lily swimming towards Kyle, but she's not in dolphin form, she swims towards Ashley tells her what I just told her and Ashley removes her hands from Kyle's sunburn, Kyle stops struggling, "Ashley may I?" Lilly asks, Ashley then holds out the container to Lily, who gets some into her hand, and, then rubs it gently onto Kyle's sunburn, while she does Ashley walks around to Kyle's head, "I'm sorry Kyle I didn't know I was pressing too hard, will you forgive me?" asks Ashley, "Kyle the nods his head, then squeals, then Ashley walks over towards me, "How did you know I was pressing on his burn too hard and, I didn't?" she asks me.

"I, I just saw it" I replied, I think it was more like you sensed it" Ashley says curiously, she then puts her left hand on my left hand and, closes her eyes for a moment, "Oh your a healer alright, Lilly bring Kyle over to this side of the pool would you?" Ashley asks as she opens her eyes, Lilly walks while Kyle swims over towards me, "Zoe, go ahead and put your left hand on Kyle's face, it's okay" Ashley says as Lilly and Kyle come to my side of the pool, I do so, "Okay, now close your eyes and relax your whole body" Ashley says as I gently place my hand on Kyle, I then close my eyes and start to relax, "Joe hand me the scar cream please?" Ashley asks as I close my eyes, I stay like that for a few minutes until I hear Ashley say, "Okay Zoe you can open your eyes now". I open my eyes to see the scar on Kyle's face covered in creamy white stuff, I then look at his side and the same stuff is on the scar on his side, "It must be the scar cream" I think to myself, "What happend to Kyle?" I ask James as I turn my head towards him.

James then looks over towards Kyle, Kyle nods his head, then squeaks, James then looks back at me and says, "Because your a healer I can tell you but, we've got to go back to the bunk room first" "Okay "I say as I nod my head, "We'll be back" he says as we turn around and start to walk back inside the house, "Harry back" says Ashley as she gets out of the pool. James and I walk back to the bunk room and sit down on his bed, "First, to answer that question, I first need to answer one of the questions you asked earlier today, why do Kyle and Logan hate each other" James says while he is looking towards me, "Fine, shoot it" I say looking towards him.

"Okay first off, there're five islands and five shifter pods including us, Sunset cove, sting ray cove star fish cove, sea turtle cove and, Angle fish cove, don't ask" he says, I chuckle, " Anyway, Logan and Lily were kicked out of Sea turtle Cove, because they didn't like what they were being teached, so they came here, now for like the first minuets they were here, Lily and Logan were boyfriend and Girlfriend, but then Kyle walked up and said. "My mate" as I ran up to her and kissed her right then and there and, right in front of Logan, I was right there standing beside Kyle and, I saw every thing, it's been two years now and Logan still hasn't forgiven Kyle for what he did. that's the first strath of Kyle's bond butt then about a year and a half ago, somthing happend to put Kyle's bund to the ultiminte test" James exsplainds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

commet

Fan

Fallow me and, I'll fallow you back

I hope you've enjayed it ;-)

Thank you guys so much for all the birthday wishes guys, I love you all :-)