Fame.

He got me...flowers? Why? And so quickly? I can't tell with Brandon anymore. I wasn't even mad at him earlier but hey, flowers are flowers.

"Are yall fucking?" I heard Kayden question.

"What?" I replied confusedly. Was so caught up about Brandon I forgot about Kayden.

"I said..." He spoke in a dragged voice. "Are yall fucking?" He smacked his lips.

"Um...no." I replied nervously, shaking my head and putting the flowers to the side.

"Girl, why do you lie? We've been friends for so long and you want to lie to me. I'm offended." He protested, making me roll my eyes.

"If you knew the truth, then why did you ask?" I questioned irritatedly, facing him.

"Because I wanted to hear you say it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, we only did it once." He was about to say something but I quickly spoke. "But..! He only gave me head. It wasn't really sex."

"Yes it was. Its called oral sex. You hear that part in the end? Yeah, it says sex. Stop acting a fool." He waved his hand at me and rolled his eyes.

Our conversation was put to a halt when I heard my phone vibrate on the desk. Looking at the screen, it was a text from Brandon.

Brandon: I told you to call me when you get home.

Erm...

Me: I'm not at home.

Sounding a tad bit creepy...

Within seconds he replied.

Brandon: I know.

That's when I had to read the text a few moments over. He keeps sounding like a creep and its not a good look.

Me: How do you know?

Brandon: I see you likin pics on IG.

I couldn't fight the smile forming on my face. Don't know why it made me smile but it was cute in a strange way.

Me: Oh? Creep

Brandon: *sings* So I creep! Yeaahh

I began to giggle at his silliness. He seems to be in a good mood.

Me: Lol. Boy stop.

Brandon: And also...you told me earlier that you had work.

Oh right...

Me: Oh yeah...lol.

Brandon: Have you had breakfast?

Me: No why?

Brandon: Just checking.

For some reason, I knew he wasn't just checking...

Me: Have you?

This time he replied a couple minutes later. I wonder what he's doing.

Brandon: Yeah.

Me: What'd you eat?

Well, this time he didn't reply at all...great. He must be busy. He does have a life, Nique.

"Who you texting?" Kayden questioned, peering at my phone before I locked it and placed it back on the table.

"Your dad." I rolled my eyes and began to work.

"Bitch, suck my-"

"Kayden!" Mrs Upton's voice stretched through the room, causing all eyes on her. Kayden jumped from the desk and faced her.