Lowkey.

"I be thinking bout showing you how I feel..." Rochelle Jordan - Lowkey (in media)

Things between Brandon & I started to get awkward. I'd always catch him staring at me like.....the fuck? If you have something to say, say it! We were all having lunch and I was getting annoyed with Brandon's silence.

I got up and whispered in his ear, "I need to speak to you. Follow me. " I said before walking off. He sighed and followed behind me as the boys made noise like he was in trouble.

We stopped in a corner and I was standing face to face to him.

"Why are you acting all quiet for? I don't like it. Is it something I did?" I questioned. He fumbled a bit before sighing once more.

"We shouldn't have kissed." He simply said. My heart broke and I was fuming! Pardon? We shouldn't have what?!

"What the fuck do you mean by that? It was all a mistake or something? You didn't mean a thing you said?" I said angrily as l was trying hard not to cry.

"No its not that. Its just...I feel like I embarrassed myself." He said lowly while looking at his feet.

"What? No you never. I thought it was really sweet okay? Don't feel embarrassed. " I assured him. I was about to hold his hand when I remembered where I was. Fuck. He smiled and put his arm around me.

"I love you girl." He grinned while we made our way back to the boys.

I don't know if he was being serious but it caused butterflies in my stomach. I guess I do like Brandon. And I'm not ashamed of it.

I was on my way home, after a long day from school. The boys wanted to chill on the streets but I have homework to do.

I was crossing the street when a group of girls approached me. I though they were gonna ask me about Brandon until I remember who they were.

The same girls from KFC.

"Aye bitch! You aint with your niggas now are you?!" One of them threatened in my ear.

"I'm not scared of none of you bitches." I laughed. They all laughed and had a smug look on their face. Within a blink of an eye, I was on the floor and getting punched, slapped, kicked. Everything.

I was slowly passing out before the girls suddenly ran away and I was left on the cold floor.

"You alright?" I heard a deep voice speak. I blinked a few times to gain my vision.

"Um...yeah." I groaned and said weakly.

"Lemme help you up." He suggested and carried me bridal style. My vision became clear and my eyes widened.

He was a tall, 6 ft 2 ish, caramel skinned guy with those lines in his eyebrows. He was pretty cute.

"Thank you." I smiled. He nodded and walked towards a navy blue Mercedes Benz.

"Is that yours?" I asked as I was in shock about the car.

"Yeah. You like?" He grinned as he opened the front door with one arm.

"Its nice. Wait, where are you taking me? How do I know you're not gonna kidnap me?" I panicked as I began to wiggle out his arms.

I tried to walk away but my body was too sore. Every step I took, excruciating pain would rush through my body.

"Look, I'm not gonna kidnap you. Stop being so silly. I've got somewhere to be tomorrow. Look at you, you can't even walk. Let me just drive you to your destination. I wanna help you. " He said sincerely as he stood in front of me.

"Why do you want to help me?" I questioned as I folded my bruised arms.

"Because you got beat up!" He almost yelled. I sighed and hesitated before I agreed to go with him. I entered the flashy car and he began to speed off. The car smelled of lavender but a bit of weed.

I looked in the mirror and noticed my cheek was bleeding. Those stupid bitches. I looked in the drawer and saw a huge amount of money wrapped in a band. He quickly shut it without looking at me.

"Oh sorry. I was looking for tissues." I said nervously. He nodded and continued to race down the road.

He arrived right outside my house and faced me once he parked.

"Thank you so much for this. What's your name?" I questioned once I got out the car and leaned through the window.

"Jeremiah but some call me Danger." He smirked and moved in closer.

"Oh. My name is Dominique but some call me Nique." I joked.

"Well, I'll see you around. Hope we can chill some time....make sure you add ice to them bruises." He advised before speeding off quickly.

Those girls that attacked me will definitely get it. Not from just me, but the boys.

Wait a minute. How did he know where I lived?

I've noticed that I write a lot of speeches in this story. I seriously need to work on that :( But I hope you liked this chapter.

Jeremiah to the side.

Comment and Vote.