Forever Yours

"We can do it...all night."

Brandon has been ignoring me all day and it was pissing me off. I tried to hug him and he just shrugged me off. This boy is seriously bipolar. One minute, we're cool. The next, he's mad. I've had enough of his childish games. He needs to learn how to tell me how he feels!

He was practising in the gym and I decided to speak to him there.

"Brandon!" My voice echoed through the room. He stopped bouncing the ball before looking at me and rolling his eyes. He continued playing, pretending I wasn't there.

"What the fuck is up with you?! Why do you always do this?! One minute we're cool the next you're mad at me! What the fuck have I done now, Brandon! You need to seriously learn how to tell me how you feel! You can't expect me to read your mind!" I screamed at him. He paused and he shook his head.

"Where the FUCK were you last night?!" He yelled at me causing me to jump.

"I got jumped Brandon!" I yelled back at him.

"I was calling you all fucking night! I needed you Nique!" He said to me as he stepped closer to me.

"Those bitches stole my phone! This guy drove me home!" I explained.

"So you're telling me, while I was out on the streets, after my momma kicked me out the house because she chose that NIGGA over ME! Her SON! Over some nigga she's only known for a few months. This niggas beating on her and I was trying to protect her! But she took his side. You out driving round with some random nigga in the city!" He barked at me as tears streamed down his face. My heart ached as I watched him cry. I hate seeing him hurt like this.

I stood up to hug him but he pushed me away. I looked at him in shock and tried to hold back my tears. I wanted to comfort him so bad but he wants to act stubborn.

"Why are you blaming me?! How could I know you were hurt?! The drive was only for like five minutes! Why does that even matter? I can't read your mind Brandon. How would I have known about what happened?!" I justified.

Him blaming me fully pissed me off. He had the nerve to blame me. How was I supposed to know? How? All these mood swings have got to go.

"You're not even sorry for me..." He said quietly.

"What?! I wanted to hug you just a couple seconds ago but you pushed me! Don't you fucking remember that?! Are you insane Brandon! I've been trying so hard with you and this what I get! You always playing the blame game. You have got it twisted alright! Clearly! Come back to me when you've fixed up!" I yelled before storming out the room.

I've had enough of Brandon. He seriously needs to grow the fuck up and stop playing these games. We are finished! This whole friendship, romance whatever the fuck this is, is over! Causing me too much stress. We are over!

3 Days Later.

It was a rainy evening and I was home alone, doing my homework. I was interrupted when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly went to the door and looked through the hole. It was quite dark so I could hardly see. All I could see was a black figure. I opened the door a little bit and peaked.

"Open the door. Its me, Brandon." I rolled my eyes and let him in. He dropped his soaked plastic bag on the floor and his wet shoes on the side.

"You alone?" He questioned as he looked around the house.

"Yep." I replied as I followed him.

"Can I have a shower?" He randomly asked. I gave him permission and led him to the bathroom.

"You know what to do." I said rudely before closing the door behind me. I don't have time for any discussions or conversations. He can hurry up and take a bath. We have nothing to talk about.

Later, he came into my room with only a towel with the water dripping on his broad chest. I tried to keep my eyes of him but it didn't work. I'd always catch myself staring at his abs.

"You got any spare clothes? Mine are soaked." He questioned as he walked into my bedroom.

"Um...I have tracksuits bottoms but that's it." I said before going through my drawers, searching for the clothes.

I got it out and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said before leaving. At least he didn't strip in front of me this time.

He came back moments later in only bottoms and laid in my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked confusedly.

"Going to sleep?" He said in a duh tone.

"Well, do you want anything to eat?" I asked. I know I said I don't want no discussion with him but I truthfully wanted him to speak to me. I missed him, to be honest.

"Actually,yeah. What yall got?" He asked as he sat up on the bed.

"Spaghetti bolognese?" He nodded and I led him to the kitchen.

I opened the steel pot and dished out the food onto his plate, then handing it to him.

"Where have you been staying?" I questioned as I poured him a glass of 7UP.

"Trap house." He replied putting another scoop of spaghetti into his mouth.

"Then why did you come here?" I wondered as I sat beside him.

"I don't like it there. Smells like shit. Hoes everywhere. I hardly get any sleep. I wanna lay in a real bed and be in a real house." He explained.

Moments later, he finally finished and I collected his plate before washing it. As I washing, I heard a huge burp and I slowly turned around to see Brandon. I looked at him with disgust and shook my head.

"You are disgusting." I spoke before continuing washing his plate.

"You disgusting!" He yelled playfully.

"Shut up!" I joked.

"Make me." I heard him growl behind me. I could feel his breath against my neck, causing the hairs to stand.

I dropped what I was doing and I turned to see him towering over me. Before I could touch him, he placed a towel over my wet hands and dried them for me. I laughed and put my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." He finally said. I was waiting for him to say that for so long. I've missed Brandon so much and it feels great that we're back on track now.

"I forgive you." I replied before kissing his lips.

He carried me around his waist and walked up to my room. He gently put me down on my bed and hovered over me. He started to kiss my stomach and made his way up to my neck.

"Can I touch you, Nique? I promise I won't hurt you." He spoke softly and I quickly nodded.

He resumed to kissing me and put his hand up shirt and was beginning to unstrap my bra.

"I love you, Brandon."

Ooooh *wipes sweat*

Can you tell that I'm being more detailed now :)

In case you're confused:

1) They are still 16.

2) Dominique's mum (I'm British) is at work.

3) They are not together yet lol.

4) I will fast forward their lives in a few chapters (maybe 2-3) then the first chapter will make sense.

Comment and Vote.