Wus Good?

"Is you ready? Is you ready, baby?"- PARTYNEXTDOOR

I was at work when I was surfing through the internet. I came across a picture of myself, from last night, with Brandon.

'R&B Singer's New Girlfriend?!'

I scrolled down and began to read.

'Hearthrob, Brandon was seen in Vixen Nightclub, in Miami partying with a new female in this game. We are unaware of who she is but we would love to know more! "They couldn't keep their hands of each other." Says a witness. They rumoured to have been cuddling all night but they didn't leave together. Is this Brandon's new girlfriend? Is he over Erica Mena? Stay tuned for more at Juicy!'

My eyes widened and I was speechless. All the lies that were told in that article. So is this how the media works? Every time a celebrity is seen with someone they are automatically together? Wow.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a few buzzes from my phone.

'brandonoffical is now following you!"

'brandonofficial just sent you a DM!'

I furrowed my eyebrows as I unlocked myphone. I looked through my Instagram and saw a message from Brandon.

"Hey Nique. Sorry bout last night. Can we talk about over lunch??? 👀"

I laughed to myself as I locked my phone. I really don't have time for his games. He could easily have left the apology in the DMs. I went back to my work and began working on the next issue. We're going to be interviewing Kelly Rowland and I need this front cover to be banging.

Work was almost over so I decided to pack my things. I put back on my Loubitans and put on my Louis V jacket. Yeah I've got money.

I walked away from my desk and said my goodbyes before heading out the tall building. I walked into the car park and unlocked my car. Before I could open the door, I saw Brandon leaning on my car.

"Brandon! What the fuck?" I yelled in terror. He really fucking scared me. He was smoking a blunt and smiled once he saw me.

"Nice to see you too. Listen, I've got a favour...." He spoke as he walked towards me.

"I don't have time for your bullshit. I've had a long day of work and I want to go home." I said angrily before entering my car. I placed my leather bag on the floor and started my car.

"I've got this award show to go to and I want you as my date." He informed. I paused for a few seconds and looked at him.

"Why? What about your groupies? Take them." I snapped. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No. Those girls don't look sophisticated like you do. They look like straight up hoes. Plus, people been thinking we're together. It'll cause a huge controversy if you come. Please. I'm begging you." He begged. I looked into his eyes and I could see that he was desperate.

"Alright. I'll go. But don't be acting all extra. I mean it, Brandon. Do not try anything or else I'll embarrass you in front of everyone." I hissed before strapping on my seatbelt and driving away.

I looked in my rearview mirror and I could see him with a huge smile on his face. I chuckled to myself and shook my bed. Since I'm going to meet a lot celebrities, I can get some clients. This is good business for me. I'm actually excited.

The Award Night.

I was getting ready for this big night. I curled my dark, brown hair and gelled the sides. I put on mascara with a winged eyeliner. Then, I put on a bit of blusher and red MAC lipstick. I slipped on a red, petit, dress which showed off my body perfectly.