Stranger

Brandon's POV.

Nique was passed out on the bed which gave me a perfect chance to head out to the party. I put on a black leather shirt with black jeans, black Nikes and a gold chain. I kissed her on the cheek before heading out.

I arrived at the club and the place was banging! The room was packed with people and the music was blazing! This was surely going to be a great night. I headed to the bar where I saw Jerome and a few other players hanging out.

"You made it!" Jerome yelled as he shook my hand.

"The girl had a little surprise for me." I smirked and Jerome laughed once he noticed what I was on about.

Our conversation was interrupted when two latinas approached us.

"Hey, Brandon. We watched your game tonight and you did great. Congrats on the win." Said the one with light brown hair while she was playing with her hair.

"Thank you. What's your name sweetie?" I asked her. She was pretty cute.

"Jennifer. This is my girl Megan. She's kinda shy." She informed as she introduced her friend with black long hair.

"Hey. Why don't yall chill with us tonight. We'll pay for your drinks and shit." I offered. They both nodded and joined us. A had a nice full on conversation with Jennifer. She's fine as hell. I'm sure Nique won't know. Its nothing but pleasure.

"Can we go somewhere a bit more...private?" She said seductively in my ear. I smirked and nodded. She held my hand and led me into the back of the room.

Nique's POV.

I was awoken by the continuous buzzing of my phone. I picked it up and saw 4 text messages from my best friend, Yolanda. I sat up in bed as I read the texts.

Yolanda: Heyyy bitch! - 10:15pm.

Yolanda: Im at the club rn might spot yo man O.o - 10: 30pm.

Yolanda: This place dry af all these hoes! Yuck! - 11:02pm.

Yolanda: OMG BITCH! I jus saw yo man all up on this spanish bitch! Get here NOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! - 11:23pm.

My eyes widened as I saw the last message. I hope she's just messing with me. Brandon wouldn't humiliate me like that. I called her a few times but she wasn't answering so I decided to head to to the club.

My hair was already done so I put on a white crop top and skirt before heading out.

Once I entered the club, I was shocked at the amount of the people. How the hell am I gonna find him? I wandered through the crowd hoping to find him.

"Dominique?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Jerome with a few drinks in his hands.

"Oh hey, have you seen Brandon?" I asked.

"Oh, erm. He went..to the bathroom." He said quite nervously. Why was he acting nervous? He's lying!

"Tell me the truth, Jerome. Where the fuck is he?" I said angrily. He backed away and kept avoiding eye contact with me.

"I don't know alright? He was with me having a drink but he just disappeared. I swear." He said sadly. I looked at him one last time before storming away.

I went into the back of the club and saw other randoms chilling in the hallways. I looked into every room before facing my true nightmare.

I was faced with some random bitch sucking Brandon's dick. Tears filled my eyes as I stormed towards her and began to beat her up.

"You BITCH!" I screamed as I began to pound her head.

"Baby, stop it!" Brandon yelled before holding me back. I pushed him against the wall and slapped him.

"Don't fucking touch me you dog!" I screamed at him as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry baby. Don't do this." He begged.

"I knew you were cheating on me! We had sex tonight and it was motionless! You are a disgusting piece of trash! We are done Brandon! I gave you my all and this what I get? Fuck you! I deserve better than this!" I screamed before storming out the room.

I couldn't control my tears. They just wouldn't stop. After three years, this is what I get. Those same lips have been on or in somebody else. Those hands have touched or been in somebody else. He had lustful eyes for someone other than me. And it made me sick. It made me feel worthless. Like I wasn't good enough for him. I was thinking of starting a family with this man. This same man. No, this isn't the same sixteen year old Brandon. His soul is lost. This isn't the Brandon I fell in love with when I was 16. He's a stranger.

A song I think you should listen to is Beautiful Ruin by Jhene Aiko. I think it really relates to this chapter :).

FYI: That's not the full song in the media. I type my stories on my phone so that's the best they have on this update. :/

Comment & Vote.