Trust Issues.

"Cuz you're the only one...I don't trust these bitches." Drake - Trust Issues (in media)

After the whole incident, we all decided to head to KFC since David was hungry. We went inside and placed our order. He ordered two hot wings and some chicken pieces.

We waited and sat on the benches for the food.

"Wait. Is that Brandon? Oh my God..." I heard a girl say from the corner of the room. She was with about 3 other girls who were making an extreme amount of noise.

One of them with long blonde hair approached Brandon by tapping him on the shoulder. He slightly looked and rolled his eyes once he realised who it was.

"Hey Brandon. I think you did great at the game. I was there cheering you on. I couldn't get to you because of the crowd. I tried to get to your party but I didn't know the address. But here you are." She nervously chuckled.

"That's because you weren't invited." He replied and we sniggered. Her smile faded and looked pissed off. Oop.

"Well, okay then. Just call this number if you need anything. I mean, anything. You look good by the way. Bye." She softly then touched his shoulder and walked away. Once she reunited with her friends they started squealing.

"You got fans huh?" Lucas joked.

"Getting real tired of these hoes. Thinking of settling down. This shit is getting boring." He said sadly as he played with the piece of paper.

"Nigga you only 16." David sat sternly. All this time, I was so interested by what he meant.

"So? Last time I've been in a serious relationship was like..never." He replied.

"You're just looking at the wrong places." I butted in. He looked at me in my eyes for a few seconds before looking down again.

"Enough with this love talking shit. Making me lose my damn appetite. Where my motherfucking chicken?!" David yelled and we all shook our heads.

David finally got his food and we began to leave.

"Whore!" One of the girls yelled at me. I stopped in my tracks and faced them.

"What did you just say?" I questioned her angrily.

"Leave it Nique..." Brandon whispered to me, trying to pull me away.

"No! Repeat what you said to me since you're so big and bad!" I yelled. They all just looked at me with straight faces.

Clearly these girls are deaf....

I grabbed a stranger's drink and splattered it all them. I laughed and blew a kiss at them before leaving.

"You crazy Nique!" Lucas yelled as we laughed down the street.

"You guys know how I feel when people call me names. None of them wanted to speak up so I gave them something to speak about!" I justified and they all cheered.

"We bouncing. See yall at school tomorrow." David said before walking away with Lucas.

"What? They're going?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yeah. We heading to my crib. I've got something to show you anyways." Brandon said without looking at me.

Once we entered his house, we went into his room and I bounced onto the bed. I always loved how comfortable it was.

"So what do you wanna show me?" I asked as I took off my shoes. He walked to his wooden desk and picked up a white envelope. He walked slowly beside me with the letter in his hand and looked nervous.

"What's the matter?" I said worriedly. He sighed and sat beside me.

"Can you open this for me? Its a letter from University of Sports and Science. They were doing recruiting at my last game so..." He explained. I took the letter and quickly teared it open.

I skimmed through it and a huge smile grew on my face.

Congratulations Brandon McCall! We are glad to announce that you have been accepted into USS. We hope to see next month and start at our school. Our purpose is to make you a better athlete and become the star you're destined to be. Read the details at the back for more information.

G Daniels.

Head of USS.

"What does it say?" He asked nervously while biting his lip. He looked cute like that.

"You got in! You're going to USS!" I screamed with joy as he swung me around.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this!" He said excitedly.

I'm so proud of Brandon. He's finally taking this basketball thing seriously. I've noticed he stopped hustling and I've never been happier for him.

"Well done Brandon." I sincerely said as I held his hand tightly. He smiled and looked into my eyes for a while.

"I'm so glad I met you Nique." He said softly.

Wait a minute...

"What?" I said confusedly. He gulped and started to get all nervous.

"I think I'm feeling you. Like a lot. You're different from others girls. You make me a better person. And you're so beautiful too. Like....damn." I breathed as he started examining my face. I started to blush and tried to hide my face.

"Do you seriously mean that?" I smiled.

"Yeah. I won't lie to you like that." He replied. I nodded and looked into his eyes. He leaned in and before I knew it, our lips touched. He was the first guy I've ever kissed and it felt amazing. He put his hands against my neck and started to get more intimate.

I backed away and said "Wait. I'm inexperienced. Slow down please." I breathed. He nodded and slowly started kissing me.

This was perfect. Being in Brandon's arms. A month ago, I'd never think I would be kissing him right now. The same guy that gets all the girls. The popular guy in the city, has a crush on me. Me. Dominique Waters. Wow.

"Don't tell anyone about this okay?" He demanded me. I nodded and kissed his cheek before I left.

~~~

I walked through the door and placed my keys on the desk. My footsteps echoed in the house as I heard the TV blaring.

"Baby?" I heard my mum randomly say. I jumped at her presence and slowly joined her in the kitchen.

"Hi." I said before sitting down. She looked sad or disappointed. Or something.

"People around have been telling me you've been hanging around with these guys. You went to a party with them and everything. I've seen these guys smoke weed on the streets baby. I don't want you hanging with them anymore." She explained. I looked at her in shock and clenched my fists.

"So I can't have male friends? Just because they do drugs doesn't mean I do it!" I snapped. Well, I've smoked some green a few times before... but that doesn't matter.

"Don't raise your damn voice at me. They are a bad influence Dominique. I just want the best for you." She said sadly.

"Okay, so once I stopped hanging with them, who will be my friend? Can't be Cindy since she called me a hoe!" I yelled as I choked on my tears, remembering everything that happened.

"Make new friends." She said in a duh tone.

"You know what? I don't care. I'm tired and I've got school tomorrow. I'm going to chill with them whether you like it or not!" I said before storming out the room.

Awwww @ Brandon and Nique!

Her mum reminds me of my mum lol.

USS is a fake school btw.

Comment & Vote.