|24|

Warning: there is smut in this chapter.

<>Graduation Day<>

Today is the day. The day they all graduate from High school and move onto a new chapter in their life.

Before Jimin met Jungkook, Jimin couldn't wait for this day. He wouldn't have to see any of these people again aside from Hoseok. He wouldn't have to talk to anyone else anymore.

Jungkook on the other hand could care less whether he was in school or not. It didn't really matter to him. He had four wonderful friends and nothing going against him.

After their graduation ceremony, they met up with their parents. Jungkook's mom and Jimin's mom finally met for the first time.

"Mom, Jimin and I are going to go to the after-party and hang with our friends, okay?" Jungkook asks. "Alright, have fun," she says. "Have fun Jimin," Jimin's mom says.

They both smile before walking off to find their friends. Once they find them, they also find the party.

"Hey Jungkook, Jimin," Taehyung says, a drink in his hand. "Hey guys," Jimin says. Jungkook turns to Jimin and looks at him.

"Well this is the last day here," Jungkook says. "I know, it's had to believe now," Jimin says. "Before you came along I couldn't wait to get out of here, but now I'm just happy to have you," Jimin smiles, looking at Jungkook.

"I'm glad I have you too. I couldn't have picked a better boyfriend. Nobody is better than you are," Jungkook says leaning down to kiss Jimin.

"You know what we should do guys," Jin says. "What?" Jungkoook asks. "We should all take a trip to the beach or something because as much as I don't want it to happen. We're probably going to grow apart as friends. We'll all get too involved in work, or one of us will move away," Jin says.

"First of all, let's make a promise that we won't grow apart, and second I agree we should take a trip to the beach," Jungkook says. "Alright, I promise we won't grow apart and we should plan the trip tomorrow or something," Jin says.

Once everyone agrees they all go back to doing their own things. "Kookie, can we go home?" Jimin asks. "Yeah that's fine, you want to go to my house?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah," Jimin says.

"Alright, guys we're leaving, we can talk tomorrow about the trip," Jungkook says. "Bye, you guys. Have a fun night," Taehyung says. They all finish saying goodbye, Jimin and Jungkook slowly start making their way out of the school.

Jimin and Jungkook decided to walk to Jungkook's house instead of riding with Jungkook's mom. They walk in silence not really needed to say anything. It wasn't that dark out, but the sun was starting to set.

After a while, they arrive at Jungkook's house. Jungkook leads Jimin in and upstairs to his room. After Jungkook closes his door, he takes his jacket off and sets in on his desk. Jimin does the same and sits down on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook walks over to Jimin and sits down next to his, leaning against the bed's headboard. Jimin immediately gets up and places himself in Jungkook's lap. Jungkook smiles and wraps his arms around Jimin's waist.

"What do you want to watch?" Jungkook asks, laying his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I don't care, why don't you pick," Jimin says. "Alright," Jungkook says grabbing his t.v remote.

Jungkook flips through a bunch on channels before stopping on a drama. Jungkook sets the remote down and relaxes with Jimin still on his lap.

Suddenly, Jimin starts wiggling around in Jungkook's, causing Jungkook to tense up. He doesn't need to get a boner, while Jimin is on his lap.