|3|

<>Wednesday<>

"Taehyung!" Jungkook whines talking to his best friend over the phone. "What?" Taehyung says over the phone. "Can you just come to school early? I need to talk to you," Jungkook says.

"Why?" Taehyung asks, really not wanting to come. "Just come to the school. You have 10 minutes, I'll be waiting at the entrance," Jungkook says. Taehyung doesn't say anything and just sighs. "Fine," he finally says. Jungkook hangs up the phone and grabs his bag. He heads downstairs, to find his mom still sleeping.

He doesn't bother eating and just makes his way to school. After a few minutes he arrives at the school and waits for Taehyung to show up. Eventually Taehyung shows up and meets Jungkook.

"Alright Jungkook. What is so important that you needed to call me here at," Taehyung checks his phone. "7 in the morning and couldn't tell me over the phone?" "Thanks for the speech, it was lovely," Jungkook says sarcastically.

Taehyung glares at his best friend and says, "Don't mention it." "Okay, but I need to talk to you about-" "WAIT!" Taehyung interrupts Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook sighs. "Are you talking about why you've been off the last few days? Because if not you need to talk about that after you talk about what you're going to talk about.," he says.

"Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Now will you shut up!" Jungkook says. "Shutting up now," Taehyung says.

"Alright, so you know when I had the science presentation a few days ago?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods. "So in the middle of talking in front of the whole class, there was this boy. He has pink hair and was wearing an oversized black hoodie. Long story short, I ended up messing up because I was caught up in staring at this boy."

"Did Kook find himself a man?" Taehyung asks. "Shut up," Jungkook says, a blush creeping up on his face. "Then after class I saw him again in the hallway and then I could get him out of my mind. It's like a big problem and I don't even know his name," Jungkook almost whines the last part.

"Okay, so what's so special about him. Why don't you just go and ask him to hook up or something? Like you do with everyone else," Tae suggests. "Because," Jungkook says. "What do you mean 'because', you always just go up and ask people 'hey you want to hook up' or something like that," Tae repeats.

"I don't know, but then yesterday when we went into the library he and the boy I saw him with the other day were there. But when we sat down they left and I could've sworn the pink haired boy was about to have a panic attack."

"I don't know Kook. I think you're seeing things because they both seemed fine," Taehyung says. Jungkook sighs thinking maybe Taehyung was right. "Can you not tell anyone we just had this conversation?" Jungkook asks.

"You mean Jungkook likes this boy enough, he doesn't want anyone to know he does. Wow. Something is definitely wrong with you," Tae says smirking. "Fine, just forget we ever had this conversation," Jungkook says instead. "Too late for that," Tae says.

"Let's just go study," Jungkook says, turning to face the school. "Jungkook is hooked on a boy," Taehyung says following Jungkook. "I heard that," Jungkook says, not even looking at Taehyung.

Once they got into the library they sat down and started to study for their math test. After a little while Jungkook got a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Yo, where are you and Taehyung? Jin, Namjoon and I are here waiting for you.

Jungkook: In the library.

Yoongi: Already?

Jungkook: Yes.